• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I know Jeff Pritzker the running republican AG and his wife. Great folks. Sure would love to see Frosh go away back to defending child molesters and out of public office. Frosh's image sickens me.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I just want this thread to roll to the next page. I'm tired of that ugly mug greeting me at the top of page 41 when I check this thread. Damn near couldn't finish my dinner last night. :puke2:

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    He looks like a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong.Actually he is a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong.Tell everyone you know to get out and vote.It's the only way we get our state back!!!

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Link seems broken.

But it doesn't surprise me, although it still makes me mad. Why should cops be able to defend someone else's kids with AR's when we can't even use them to defend our own? They obviously want them for a reason, and no doubt those are the same reasons we want them. Then again liberals & anti-gunners are all about double standards...

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    They described the rifles as tools. Imagine that.

The rifles aren't even being carried, they're being kept in the trunk of the officers' cars, how is that "militarized?" Not to mention the fact that no military has ever issued an AR-15 to it's soldiers... :rolleyes:

People find weird things to complain about.

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    That's not so. In 1983 when I became an Air Force cop all of are rifles were stamped Colt's AR-15. They were all safe-semi-full but that was what was on the rifle. BUT I do understand what your point. Im just trying to pass on some firearms history and not f%&king with what your saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom