• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I think the mods should lock this thread till the ruling comes.

All this babbling and speculation have gotten way out of hand

If we did that to all threads, we would never have anything to talk about. I preview many messages within Outlook. I only open the threads that have an immediate interest to me.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    What the Hell is going on?

The finding here and appeal in Wrenn to me will be my clue if Gun rights advances in the Nation are near apogee or on the way down. Very simplistic, but the dieing off of older white men, and immigration is going to slow down the 2A advocates causes.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    What the Hell is going on?

The finding here and appeal in Wrenn to me will be my clue if Gun rights advances in the Nation are near apogee or on the way down. Very simplistic, but the dieing off of older white men, and immigration is going to slow down the 2A advocates causes.

Gun rights are on the way up. The problem is the Federal courts are still living in the dark days when the public was evenly split on a national handgun ban. They are truly at odds with the public and even politicians on the subject.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Gun rights are on the way up. The problem is the Federal courts are still living in the dark days when the public was evenly split on a national handgun ban. They are truly at odds with the public and even politicians on the subject.

Yep. Heard that before FSA2013, the overturn of Woolard and the alleged Pallozzi rubber stamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom