• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I know, I know…this is a dupe, but the thread started by Lee2 does not have GUN SHOW in the title.

It is a win-win-win if we can get a lot of people to attend--great for vendors, great for the visibility for the endangered Maryland gun show, and great for us if we can get a small gun show to get bigger.

So with apologies to Lee2--one of the great publicizers of all time--maybe my title with grab some more eyeballs of folks who thought there was a square dance at the American Legion this weekend.

See you there…can't miss me with my "13-er" hat on. That's right, look for the blue hat with the big 13

Here's the original thread:

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=157436&highlight=kent+island

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    BUMP for a NEW gun show in MD THIS WEEKEND AUG 23 & 24:

KENT ISLAND AMERICAN LEGION
    800 Romancoke Rd
    Stevensville, MD 21666

Open to the Public
    Saturday 9am to 4pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm
    Admission is $8.00 for anyone 12 and up*
    Parking is free

A portion of gun show admissions are being donated to the Maryland Licensed Firearms Dealers Association to help pay for legal fees in two separate lawsuits.

this is a new location, so if you are able to attend, please help support maryland shows.
    hope to see you there!

Stevensville, MD 21666

Thanks to Lee2 for the above info

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Coming from Annapolis: take the first exit after the Bay Bridge onto Route 8 SOUTH.

The AMERICAN LEGION is 1.5 miles down on the RIGHT.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I know, I know…this is a dupe, but the thread started by Lee2 does not have GUN SHOW in the title.

It is a win-win-win if we can get a lot of people to attend--great for vendors, great for the visibility for the endangered Maryland gun show, and great for us if we can get a small gun show to get bigger.

So with apologies to Lee2--one of the great publicizers of all time--maybe my title with grab some more eyeballs of folks who thought there was a square dance at the American Legion this weekend.

See you there…can't miss me with my "13-er" hat on. That's right, look for the blue hat with the big 13

Here's the original thread:

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=157436&highlight=kent+island

Below the 13-er, you should have "still not banned". :D

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    :D

Attachments

• roflbot.jpg
      roflbot.jpg
      61.9 KB · Views: 464

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Late night bump for the Show... Doors open at 9 tomorrow morning and Sunday.

I'm not a vendor or financially connected to this show, just damn excited to see this new show be a big success.

If you see me, ask me about my new single shot 1961 German pistol...

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    VZ 2008's for $459 I think it was. That's the first I have held one and almost got it. Other plans though. Ok turn out for the size. Usual mix of items. Fox and DOS are there.

drbradford

Mar 28, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    Good crowd and saw quite a few people walking out with rifles. Bunch of Kel Tec KSG Shotguns $1100 but one table had them for $1050 plus box of 25 buckshot. Ammo prices weren't bad and they had .22 @ decent prices. Only one table with reloading stuff and one 1lb of pistol powder.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Very nice Legion Post show with good selection, plus attendees selling a few nice classic rifles and shotguns. There was one mystery for-sale rifle circulating in the aisles that had everybody stumped, even Lee2. His best guess was a homemade frankenrifle that may have started as a bring-back from Asia.

Yes, thin on reloading….but I believe those vendors rely on the mega shows anyway

I spent money at 4-5 tables and yukked it up with Lee2 and Overboost44. Not saying' what I got but lets just say with "Purge Saturday Night" just hours away…I'm ready--bring it!

And yes, the Federal .22LR 550 round paks that we bought for $15 awhile back are on the table for $65--Lordy when will it end? But some other .22 available in smaller paks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom