• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    according to the promotor the tables will be sold out. so come and support the show.:)

planning on it, the only way for shows to survive is to support them.. i am on the lookout to add to the collection .. looking for Kimber or = 9mm or ruger mk77 rifles.

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    Kent Island Gun Show Aug 22-23

Kent Island Gun Show Aug 22-23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kent Island American Legion

800 Romancoke Rd
    Stevensville, MD 21666

150 Tables

2015 Dates
    Aug 22 & 23

Open to the Public
    Saturday 9am to 4pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm
    Admission is $7.00 for anyone 12 and up
    Parking is free

Blue Fins will be there. Hope to see you. Please stop by to say hello.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Has anyone heard anything about the show? Has it grown, new vendors, powder? $750 Sub 2K? Which the gen 2 are going for $400 to $600 as per The Kel-Tec Forum
    Cracker Barrel breakfast. :)

flyhimd

Aug 12, 2014
    I'm going over from Towson and making a day out of it Saturday. Does anyone know of any decent outdoor ranges or trap places nearby over that side of the h2o?

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I am very concerned for the turn out of the show. I went by there today and there is not even a sign up for it. Who is the "promoter" of the show? If anyone knows them tell them I am available for hire to advertise for it. /sarc :sad20:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Lee's heading says Aug 23 & 24, but today (Saturday) is the 22nd, not 23rd. Isn't the show today and tomorrow?

As in right now?

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    The show was not crowded or very big. I spoke with the people taking the money at the door this morning and told them there was no advertising at all for the show on the sign out front. They were not aware of that and said they would address it. whether or not that happens, I don't know.

It is really a shame when these dealers spend the time and money to sit there for two days and they don't get the traffic. I hope this is not the last one as I know there is one scheduled in December.

Admission was only $6 though, so not a waste of time. I saw a nice Marlin JM marked 336CS for $400, I think. 30-30. Another one right next to it that was slightly pitted or at least had light rust on the outside of the receiver and barrel. That was $350 IIRC.

Good talking to RackNRoll and his brother.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Agree, tough to entice buyers on such a terrific day. It is true that there were no signs big enough on the road to grab anyone's attention.

Bought holsters, a S&W K/L frame revolver grip, knife stuff, surplus LE pepper spray belt carrier and specialty shotgun ammo.

I appreciate the efforts of the vendors--especially the good selection from 281Blaster., who broke out a $3000 FN/FAL. Also great to compare notes with Overboost44, and to meet Overboost44 Jr.

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    It was a tiny show, and absolutely zero signage except for a few small ones right in front of the building. I don't know enough to know what were deals but it was an interesting half hour diversion for the Mrs and I and I ended up with an early EOTech birthday present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom