• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amickey1979

Feb 15, 2008
    Easton, ES of MD
    Got my KelTec Sub2000 in G17. It is a nifty little rifle. Looking forward to shooting it. Besides the obvious mags and carrying case any suggestions for accessories? It is a Gen 2.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Got my KelTec Sub2000 in G17. It is a nifty little rifle. Looking forward to shooting it. Besides the obvious mags and carrying case any suggestions for accessories? It is a Gen 2.
    You need these. I have both

99126a2b0ddcad4bfbfaf466f009534c.jpg
    6f5a06efdfa58dae8d0caa3a189caa7a.jpg
    1f306deff3ef2658b71401e1eea57322.jpg

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    Kel Tec should stop production on all the rest of its line and just focus on churning these things out by the thousands. The demand is huge.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Just saw an email from Midway for the glock brand 33 rounders at $29. Those fun sticks are great.

Might have to order some to Delaware :-)

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Kel Tec should stop production on all the rest of its line and just focus on churning these things out by the thousands. The demand is huge.
    They have a demand problem for more than just the Sub-2k. They also sell tons and tons of those cheap little pistols, not to mention the PMR-30 and PLR-16. KSG sales have cooled off a bit (brutal recoil and blown-off support hands do that!), but could potentially reignite if they release a v2 with alternating magazine feed.

In terms of accessories for the Sub-2k, more firepower is always better. I have been screwing around with those 3D-printed +10rd magazine extensions from TACCOM (converts a 33rd stick to a 41rd stick), and they, on first blush, seem to work as advertised and are infinitely cheaper than any other extension option I've ever seen.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Just an FYI for those who may be unaware, in that center picture, if that bag was in your trunk with loaded magazines, you'd be breaking the law. Ammunition and firearms cannot be in the same container.
    Not if you have a carry permit.

And not if you only had the Sub2k without handguns inside. Transport restrictions only apply to handguns in Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom