• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb Uberstead

Apr 19, 2013
    Carroll Co
    Can a person sell a shotgun to a private buyer and have an FFL do a background check on them for a fee? I don't feel comfortable selling a gun to just anyone.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    What was the final conclusion on this related to sb281 I have noticed prices are sliding closer 1200. Like the above I would like to spend pre 281 bucks elsewhere.

Also what about the othe keltec vaporware the sub2000 I'd like to get another.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    The KSG and UTS-15 are not banned. There is no round limit for a fixed shotgun magazine. The infamous "10rd limit" is only on detachable mags, fixed rifle mags, and fixed pistol mags.

The Sub-2000 squeaks by the OAL limit at a bit over 29", so that's good to go as well.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    The KSG and UTS-15 are not banned. There is no round limit for a fixed shotgun magazine. The infamous "10rd limit" is only on detachable mags, fixed rifle mags, and fixed pistol mags.

The Sub-2000 squeaks by the OAL limit at a bit over 29", so that's good to go as well.

Good to know.......priorities, priorities.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    They did ban other bullpup shotguns, so not getting the KSG would be taking a chance to never being able to get it if you want it.

I got mine and love it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013

But the KSG is 26" so doesn't that make it banned since it has to be 29"
    ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom