• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    17rd Magazine, that is not gonna ship here.
    They'll probably pull the mag, as you're saying, but ship the rifle. I've had different vendors send G19 and G17 Sub2ks. Only one shipped with a ten rd mag (which the vendor likely substituted in). The rest pulled the mags before shipping. Orders were from Grabagun, Kentucky Gun, Buds, and another that I'm forgetting.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    They'll probably pull the mag, as you're saying, but ship the rifle. I've had different vendors send G19 and G17 Sub2ks. Only one shipped with a ten rd mag (which the vendor likely substituted in). The rest pulled the mags before shipping. Orders were from Grabagun, Kentucky Gun, Buds, and another that I'm forgetting.

My understanding is they stopped including Glock factory mags and went to pmag anyway so no big loss if they pull the mag.

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    What's funny is, everyone goes bonkers over these things, but when you finally get one or two for $4-500 a piece, you say, "man this thing is cool", then shoot the heck out of it a few times, then (for me anyway) store it away, and wonder why I paid so much for a $25, flimsy rifle... :lol2:

I sold the 1st one I had, but probably won't sell this one, since I have so many Glock 9mm mags, but no more 9mm Glocks...

My co-worker scored 2 of them recently from Horst & McCann, for $1050. He happened to be there when they got them in. I think one is a Glock mag version, and one was S&W, which he's yet to find any 30+ round mags for.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    What's funny is, everyone goes bonkers over these things, but when you finally get one or two for $4-500 a piece, you say, "man this thing is cool", then shoot the heck out of it a few times, then (for me anyway) store it away, and wonder why I paid so much for a $25, flimsy rifle... :lol2:

I sold the 1st one I had, but probably won't sell this one, since I have so many Glock 9mm mags, but no more 9mm Glocks...

My co-worker scored 2 of them recently from Horst & McCann, for $1050. He happened to be there when they got them in. I think one is a Glock mag version, and one was S&W, which he's yet to find any 30+ round mags for.

Maybe $500 is keeping them around a bit longer?

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    What's funny is, everyone goes bonkers over these things, but when you finally get one or two for $4-500 a piece, you say, "man this thing is cool", then shoot the heck out of it a few times, then (for me anyway) store it away, and wonder why I paid so much for a $25, flimsy rifle... 2:

Easy enough to convert the S&W to a Beretta 92 pattern, mags are cheap and plentiful.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I'll let him know. He went to that Va. show last weekend and was only able to find one beat up S&W mag. :o
    I think the conversion magazine catch is $10 from keltec direct.

I had a large quantity of Beretta 92 mags but they went when I sold my CX4. They are easy to find and inexpensive. I had two pro-mag branded magazines for it that were rated at 32 rounds but held 35 and functioned flawlessly. They were about $20 a piece in Bucks County PA.

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    Lol, get both. I really like the compactness of the Sub2k when traveling through states where one can't carry a handgun. I should do a side-by-side, but it's noticeably smaller than my Scorpion (and at least 2 lbs lighter). The Scorpion is definitely a great range gun, but it's also easy to get few inch groups at 25 yards off hand with the Sub2k with irons rapidly.

Here's a pic of the $20-30 KelTec sleeve for the Sub2k that easily and inconspicuously slides into a smaller sized backpack.

58b936a5f795ef2c8a27c1f70ff4d896.jpg

And yes, I should have been carrying my Glock 19 where permissable to cut down on mags, but wanted a slim 9mm for comfort.

I like this (especially with the PPS M2!). May have to get one of these cases and keep my Sub2k .40 in one of my vehicles. Just have to make sure I remove it if I ever happen to have to drive through DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom