• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    Yeah, I've got no time for people like her. Liberal trained, liberal raised and unwilling to even consider the other side (my family would call that ignorant). Every article that I've seen posted here are always slanted. What do you expect from a washington post journalist though?

onthefarm

Jan 15, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Welcome Miss Harvard - :wave:

(I left out her personal information, but suffice it to say it's her)

This is another reason we should not make profane, personal attacks on anti-2A people. It makes us look bad. I feel the same way many times, but as a grown up, I control myself.

I do not ask my wife or 2 daughters to read this forum due to this issue. I do ask them to go shoot with me.

Patrick has said that the anti-2A crowd reads the forum. If I was on their side, I would take the personal, nasty comments as validation that I was doing the right things. I would be showing these comments to nice people not on my side and saying, "Look at what we are dealing with! Can they control themselves with their guns????"

Ok, that's my .02 and it's off my chest

Mr H

Banana'd
    So far, we've been nothing but nice to her (and she's been pleasant to us in person), and that should continue, IMO.

She doesn't have worldwide influence, but why make additional enemies who work for people who buy ink by the barrel?

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    So far, we've been nothing but nice to her (and she's been pleasant to us in person), and that should continue, IMO.

She doesn't have worldwide influence, but why make additional enemies who work for people who buy ink by the barrel?

Agreed. She has been very respectful to us at the events.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Shame we can't get an Emily Miller type on our side to expose the real facts, instead of always covering it up. It would give them the big scoop to uncover, though it would make them rather unpopular in the local liberal news rags.

MH

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I look forward to her posting up and hope she can learn something from us. She's no peirs morgan, after all. I would rather her see us as friends than enemies.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Shame we can't get an Emily Miller type on our side to expose the real facts, instead of always covering it up. It would give them the big scoop to uncover, though it would make them rather unpopular in the local liberal news rags.

MH

And end their career. It will not happen. Not if they work for the kind of leftist papers we have.

Its not personal. Its professional. They must haul water for their master. That is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom