• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    I know this isn't the greatest thing but it means some thing to me, and I hope it will do the same for some one else. My Dad gave me 2 Bench Made knives like 7-8 years ago. I gave one to my son on his 18th birthday, and the other I've been using. I figure the Best way to have some thing good come to you, is to let some thing good go. It's blade is black,and has a carbon fiber grip. I'll edit this post with a good pic tomorrow. I have a number in mind. When that poster hits it you get it. It might be slightly dull from use, but I'm not sharpining it. I'll throw in this little sharpener I have too. Let the new owner do it to bring him/her their new lucky karma..:D
    Good Luck Guys..

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    You guys are killing me. You had to bring the younglings into play... Man. I don't want to pick. I could make it even and not pick either. But, I thought about it, and I know what I'm gonna do...

I think I'm going to wait till Sunday night, then to make this all even up. I'm gonna let my 10 year old Daughter choose the next person to receive my favorite knife. :innocent0

Last edited:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Just wait to see how many posts you get, then wait for the Sunday night lottery and use the 1st two or three numbers they flip.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    My 10 year old daughter said she doesn't give a flying f*ck about knives, but she wanted to be in so she could skew the odds.

Take that. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom