Guess I'm in.

Attachments

• kailash receipt.jpg
      kailash receipt.jpg
      21.6 KB · Views: 132
    Last edited:

Randy Wood

Jan 30, 2010
    In again. They have finished the grind on my Pensioner as of a few hours ago:
    2fed1a5fa973363ccfa191e0d690c838.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    They'd do even more business if they could get those shipping rates down. I know it's coming that far but damn sometimes it's as much as the knife

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    They'd do even more business if they could get those shipping rates down. I know it's coming that far but damn sometimes it's as much as the knife

They're probably getting the best rate they possibly can for their volume and location so idk that they have much control. It's not TOO bad if you are ordering a few things. I ordered two knives and the shipping didn't change. I almost added a 3rd and it would have only increased shipping by 25%

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Oh totally. DHL sets it and it is what it is. Probably not a real easy area of the world to ship from either.

I also wonder what they could do with a real anvil.
    Wonder if we threw in for a few budget anvils, an International gift from MDS. Shipping will likely be horrendous. Just throwing it out there.

Q

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Wonder if we threw in for a few budget anvils, an International gift from MDS. Shipping will likely be horrendous. Just throwing it out there.

Q

Depending on price...I think that is a great option! The problem is your going to pay lots based off shear weight. It would be better to procure someone in Europe and ship by rail/truck vs air from the US

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Depending on price...I think that is a great option! The problem is your going to pay lots based off shear weight. It would be better to procure someone in Europe and ship by rail/truck vs air from the US

Yeah, but how bad ass would it be for them to use an anvil with a big ol "MADE IN THE USA" on the side :D

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD

Q

I thought about it honestly. They don't need to be high quality. A cheaper Vulcan or something would still be a step forward.

I follow a lot of knife making groups on Facebook. Lot of anvil makers out there for not horrible money.

I'm going to ask Andrew if they choose not to use them or if they just can't get them.

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    I thought about it honestly. They don't need to be high quality. A cheaper Vulcan or something would still be a step forward.

I follow a lot of knife making groups on Facebook. Lot of anvil makers out there for not horrible money.

I'm going to ask Andrew if they choose not to use them or if they just can't get them.

Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom