• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    Just wanted to say thanks, not just to people with the fancy 'moderator' tags, but to everyone here. Despite the idiocy that goes on in many threads (even outside the WC), when it gets to the meat and potatoes, guns, this is a top notch board. People are informed and generally helpful. Incorrect information is quickly pointed out. Even if something has been gone over time and again, the response is usually not a rude "just use search", it's usually "if you had used the search, here's what you would have found" with a list of relevant threads.

So thanks to the people. Which leads back to those in charge. Quality people and a quality board come as a result of quality people developing and maintaining community standards.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Jeez, you coulda used the search function. There's gotta be a dozen of these threads at least. :rolleyes:

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Yeah, and I like .40, which means one of us has some taste. :innocent0

40 what?

I-40?
    US-40?
    40 oz. Malt Liquor?
    40 year old women?
    40 mph speed limit?
    40 mpg?
    40 ways to leave your lover?
    40 DDDs?
    40 degrees and sunny?

And just how DO 40s taste?

:innocent0

:lol:

FWIW .40s hit harder than 9mms...:cool:

10-40 Roger D... and OUT! :lol2:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    So thanks to the people. Which leads back to those in charge. Quality people and a quality board come as a result of quality people developing and maintaining community standards.

After the last few days, you'd think this was the shittiest place on the planet.

Things I've been called this week

-fascist
    -left winger
    -right winger
    -holster sniffer
    -cop hater
    -fag lover
    -fag hater

That's just a sampling, and most of those have come before 5:00 in the morning.

By that measure, I figure we're right where we need to be if the loons on both ends of the spectrum are pissed off.:lol2:

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    After the last few days, you'd think this was the shittiest place on the planet.

-fascist
    -left winger
    -right winger
    -holster sniffer
    -cop hater
    -fag lover
    -fag hater

By that measure, I figure we're right where we need to be if the loons on both ends of the spectrum are pissed off.:lol2:

If you haven't pissed someone off, you aren't doing it right! :lol2:

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    I must be the ninja star admin of all time based on the shit I've taken this week.

You were the ninja star admin before... now you are the Chuck Norris Admin! :cool:

Seriously though, I can't believe you are getting crap from people. This is a great forum and you guys do a bang up job... a job I do not envy one bit.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    You were the ninja star admin before... now you are the Chuck Norris Admin! :cool:

Seriously though, I can't believe you are getting crap from people. This is a great forum and you guys do a bang up job... a job I do not envy one bit.

After you've been called a "cracker-assed motherfvcker" by 14 year old freshmen for years and been subjected to all sorts of abuse from kids 1/3 your age, those don't really seem to matter much. :lol2:

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: Now THATS funny, I don't care who you are.

Apparently the defintion of holster sniffer is if you don't believe that the entire raison d être of the police is to split skulls and shoot dogs.

The inverse, cop hater, is if you don't believe that LEOs are infaillable beings who can do no wrong.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Apparently the defintion of holster sniffer is if you don't believe that the entire raison d être of the police is to split skulls and shoot dogs.

The inverse, cop hater, is if you don't believe that LEOs are infaillable beings who can do no wrong.

No insult intended. I had to look up the meaning. I just laughed the first time I read it, not knowing the meaning.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

-fascist
    -left winger
    -right winger
    -holster sniffer
    -cop hater
    -fag lover
    -fag hater

:lol2::lol2:

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'm glad Norton is around. He's tall enough to ride back to shore after the boating accident.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm glad Norton is around. He's tall enough to ride back to shore after the boating accident.

I'm ready whenever you are.

Attachments

• tumblr_m8tx2iqa091r8aggyo1_500.jpg
      tumblr_m8tx2iqa091r8aggyo1_500.jpg
      64.4 KB · Views: 129

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Norton and I getting ready for the Delmarva Spring Shoot...

Attachments

• masterblaster.jpg
      masterblaster.jpg
      66.6 KB · Views: 117

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom