• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    Hey all,
    Just received my C&R earlier this week. Should I cut out the Information Card Attached? Who should I send it to? Should I make my own "Bound Book" of buy one? What should be my first purchase?
    Thanks for all the help!!! I could not be more excited!!!

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    You should apply for more credit cards.

Seriously though, there's more than one post on here with really good Excel templates for a bound book. Don't waste your money on that, save it for a gun.

DONT SIGN IT!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Yes, don't sign your original. Make a very good copy. Then sign the copy. Then scan the signed copy to PDF and email it to EVERY vendor that will sell to you. Make copies of the unsigned one and place several copies in every vehicle you own. Carry a copy in your pocket everywhere you go. Lock the original in a fire proof safe.

jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    Yes, don't sign your original. Make a very good copy. Then sign the copy. Then scan the signed copy to PDF and email it to EVERY vendor that will sell to you. Make copies of the unsigned one and place several copies in every vehicle you own. Carry a copy in your pocket everywhere you go. Lock the original in a fire proof safe.

Check...Check....Check....Check.... hahahahah Thank guys:)

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I sent info to these:
    SOG
    AIM
    J&G Sales
    Century Int'l Arms
    Brownells
    Midway

Brownells and Midway for the discount.

My first was a P-64, but if I had it do over I'd get a CZ-82. Handgun delivered to your front door is a real taste of freedom.

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    Widener's is another site to check. You can set up your C&R with them ahead of time. Check with their requirements, but I think You can fax a signed copy to them, plus maybe your driver's license. Once that's done, just start ordering. BEWARE, however, that some of the firearms might be in nearly-perfect condition out of the box, while others will require you to bake off the cosmoline. I used a VERY hot summer day to get a Mauser clean, while an M91/30 only took a standard cleaning, as if I just came home from the range with it.

Also, MidwayUSA will give you dealer prices, but those prices are not always much of a discount. Still, any discount is better than none (but you never get a discount on sale items).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom