• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Thanks for the welcome all! I find it funny that you all feel so repressed here... Try living in NYC for a while! No one will ship knives there and people look at you sideways if you mention the word "gun". Lol, this place is like a wonderland for me right now! Thanks for the range recommendations, I can't wait to get that ppq in my hand and start breaking her in! Look forward to learning a lot from you all!

The natives here do not understand that places like NY or NJ are so much worse. I am from Buffalo and even though that area is "good" for guns, they still have NY's gun laws.

Folks, imagine having to wait six + months for a permit application to be processed so you can buy a handgun. Part of that process is an interview with a judge who wants to know why you want to own a handgun.

BTW, welcome to the group.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 71

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Thanks for the welcome all! I find it funny that you all feel so repressed here... Try living in NYC for a while! No one will ship knives there and people look at you sideways if you mention the word "gun". Lol, this place is like a wonderland for me right now! Thanks for the range recommendations, I can't wait to get that ppq in my hand and start breaking her in! Look forward to learning a lot from you all!

Go to a free state like TX or Idaho then come back here and then you will fill the difference:sad20:

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Thanks everyone! Got my walther yesterday after the 7 day wait. Ordered 1100 rounds for it and will be hitting the range this weekend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom