• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Enjoy rush hour! lol

Traffic is bad, but it's a nice place. I lived in Ashburn for several years and enjoyed it. The traffic is just horrific!

That Walmart usually has a lor of ammo at good prices too, it's one of my secret stashes :).

Splitter

Grampaw

Constitutionalist
    Nov 14, 2008
    Perryville, MD
    Good move

I have never cared much for living in town, but if that is your thing Leesburg is one of the good ones. Make sure you check out Loudon Guns on Catoctin Circle SE. It is a very well stocked shop with some helpful and knowledgable staff. Good luck in your new home.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    I dated someone from Manassas....driving down there every day from Columbia was the pits. Got to be just weekends...then......but anyway, congrats!

jaywade

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Leesburg, VA
    I have never cared much for living in town, but if that is your thing Leesburg is one of the good ones. Make sure you check out Loudon Guns on Catoctin Circle SE. It is a very well stocked shop with some helpful and knowledgable staff. Good luck in your new home.

yeah it's a nice store they are already doing a transfer from a gunbroker auction for me (well after my DL is 30 days old)

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    "Mosby's Confederacy," Ball's Bluff, Manassas, Harper's Ferry, Fairfax Courthouse, easy to get to the Shenandoah Valley, etc., etc., etc. ... basically central to every major historical site of the Civil War's Eastern Theater. Who wouldn't want to live in Loudoun County, VA? I wish I did...

Last edited:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I used to like going to Leesburg to ride the WMOD trail to Purcelville.

NOVA A

Mar 12, 2010
    Herndon, VA
    Welcome to the Commonwealth of VA.

We're NOVA's newest Gun Store located in Herndon, VA. We're approximately 20 miles from Leesburg and very easy to get to.

- We do transfers for $25.00 and we have a "Frequent FFL Transfer" program. After 5 transfers through us, your 6th is on the house.

- We also offer 5% off of the purchase of a new firearm if you are a MD Shooters member. Just send me a PM here so I know to expect you.

Our website is: www.novaarmament.com, we have directions posted there.

Thanks!

TJ

Cowboy T

NOVA Armament actually isn't far from Leesburg, and they're good folks. Reasonable ammo prices too, last I checked. Just look for "Tina's Hair Salon". They're right under that sign. :-D

Welcome to VA, and welcome to FREEDOM! Being originally from California, I know what it's like to live under such a restrictive nanny-state. You will like it here.

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    Welcome, I moved to Alexandria from Bowie last November.

I agree with Cowboy T about NoVA Armament.. good folk. They are very friendly with a nice selection of both New and Consignment firearms.. Check em out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom