• Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    CCI Standard velocity $8/100 limit 2
    Mini-mag $10/100 limit 1
    Winchester Xpert high velocity $35/500 limit 1
    P-Mag Window $39

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    I don't know anything about P-Mags and pricing. Just heard people talking about them there. So you can buy them for $20 somewhere?

That's the problem right now the supply and demand has people guessing on prices. I only bought the .22 ammos because they are hard to come by. When I got home I looked up the 500 pack and it has sold in the past for high 20's. Currently though value boxes are going for $60 plus. The ammo deal seems pretty good and no tax.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I don't know anything about P-Mags and pricing. Just heard people talking about them there. So you can buy them for $20 somewhere?

That's the problem right now the supply and demand has people guessing on prices. I only bought the .22 ammos because they are hard to come by. When I got home I looked up the 500 pack and it has sold in the past for high 20's. Currently though value boxes are going for $60 plus. The ammo deal seems pretty good and no tax.

They are on back order but yes, Some places are selling them for the same prices they were selling for before all of this hit the fan. You have to wait your first come first serve turn. but these places are not taking advantage of people just because they have managed to get a few Pmags in stock.

For example;

http://www.atlantictactical.com/pro...56-x-45-ar15-m16/magazines-clips#.USTNVau1HRc

http://www.atlantictactical.com/category/magazines-clips/a

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    I can only imagine gun stores are having it rough. I would guess they try to make all they can due to limited everything. With no Glocks in stock survival money has to come from somewhere.

DaedalEVE

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 31, 2008
    The Dictatorship of Maryland
    Meh, I have enough stuff so that in a SHTF situation I can fight my way to a Full-Auto or die trying.
    I know the story of the Ant and the grasshopper. I guess Aesop never figured on the grasshopper killing the ant and taking his stuff. :innocent0

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I can only imagine gun stores are having it rough. I would guess they try to make all they can due to limited everything. With no Glocks in stock survival money has to come from somewhere.

I had a chance to talk to two different owners and they both told me how the rush on all things guns is really bad for them because they are going to have the same hard time replacing stock so they have something in the store to sell next month and the month after.

For the last 60 days or so all of the owners of these shops have been killing themselves as they sell all their inventory. But what are they going to sell next month? Or how much can they get into inventory so they have whatever they need to survive over the next 6 months?

DaedalEVE

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 31, 2008
    The Dictatorship of Maryland
    But what are they going to sell next month? Or how much can they get into inventory so they have whatever they need to survive over the next 6 months?
    I'm not buying a damn thing now because of what's going on, and don't really plan to while all this stuff is going on, so eventually I'll be getting something new (assuming I legally CAN when I'm ready to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom