• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I am 100% in favor of pulling restrictions and cost associated with racist gun policies, what is fair for one group should be fair for others. We all are talking about God given rights to protect yourself.

The silly hurdles we have to jump in order to carry are meant to discourage from carrying. IMHO
    The fun will begin when carry is clarified as a right and the liberal politicians scramble for a way to exclude people of color from exercising that right. Fees are going to be destroyed.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    The fun will begin when carry is clarified as a right and the liberal politicians scramble for a way to exclude people of color from exercising that right. Fees are going to be destroyed.
    Maybe eventually, but it's going to be a long, slow slog through the courts to make it happen fee by fee, bureaucratic hurdle by bureaucratic hurdle. MDGA, MSP, and MDAG aren't going to give up easily, and it costs them nothing to play passive-aggressive about compliance with SCOTUS's ruling.

Last edited:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    “Well there’s licensing and there’s licensing.

Maybe it’s one thing to say we need to check, make sure you don’t have a criminal record, make sure that — all the — other things you can check on, but not that we assume you don’t have a right to exercise your — your — it’s hard to say without saying it, exercise your right under the Second Amendment, and you’ve got to show us that — you do.”
    -Chief Justice John Roberts in an exchange with Principal SG, Brian Fletcher

New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen https://www.oyez.org/cases/2021/20-843?app

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Welcome to America! Freedom is like alcohol. You can choose to be uncivilized. Few people understand that freedom requires responsibility.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    And by destroyed you mean enhanced? Increased? Or am I still waking up
    You cannot put an undue burden on a right. Fees/training requirements that put a right out of reach of a citizen are impediments to the exercise of the right and Unconstitutional. It doesn't mean they won't try....

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Fitting that Father’s Day replaced with Juneteenth, considering a major problem in the black community is missing fathers.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Well I can't believe this happened.
    There were 100 police already there and guns arent really legal in DC. You are all making this up.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Fitting that Father’s Day replaced with Juneteenth, considering a major problem in the black community is missing fathers.
    While I won't argue that it is a problem, I will say that the problem is endemic to our society as a whole and certainly not isolated to the black community.....

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    While I won't argue that it is a problem, I will say that the problem is endemic to our society as a whole and certainly not isolated to the black community.....
    Yeah. bad parenting skills and lack of parenting responsibilities (looking at FJB family). What do you get when spoiled children have children?

King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo
    You cannot put an undue burden on a right. Fees/training requirements that put a right out of reach of a citizen are impediments to the exercise of the right and Unconstitutional. It doesn't mean they won't try....
    No, I'm 100% w you on constitutional conservatism. Was just making sure I read it correctly. I'm sure they will try, being that MD and concealed carry is a disgusting infringement already. It's gross what they think is acceptable. It's just libs trying to form gun free utopias like bmore, DC, LA, etc.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Someone brought the wrong instrument to play.

1655733772746.jpeg

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

The dates lined up that way this year coincidentally. Father’s Day is always the third Sunday in June.

Juneteenth itself will always be 6/19 and observed by the federal government as a day off on Friday or Monday if 6/19 falls on a Saturday or Sunday respectively.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Indeed. It is bad wherever it occurs. The presence of a father in the home correlates strongly with success. Less drugs, less out of wedlock pregnancy, more academic/life skills achievement. Regardless of race. The government is the reason for the racial disparities in taking the father out of the home.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    As I've said before, the only thing I'll give credit to Obama is for pointing out fatherless black households. He was subsequently eviscerated by "the black community leaders".

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    As I've said before, the only thing I'll give credit to Obama is for pointing out fatherless black households. He was subsequently eviscerated by "the black community leaders".
    I guess he figured he’d see what kind of reception the idea got…and gave up.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    DC is shall issue for carry permits. Somewhere around 10,000 citizens have one. I’m among them. The laws aren’t fantastic and only hurt poor people, but legal carry in DC is much easier than it is here in MD.
    I was unaware, that's a step in the right direction...

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom