Votes: 25 69.4%
    • Harrisburg

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    From the looks of it I'm guessing the flea market and the gun show are at the same complex? I've never been to any PA gun shows but I'm thinking that will change.

Ya the farm show complex is massive. It's close to 60 acres indoors. It's where they have the eastern sports show. You could have the gun show and flee market inside and not be anywhere near each other.

Ya the farm show complex is massive. It's close to 60 acres indoors. It's where they have the eastern sports show. You could have the gun show and flee market inside and not be anywhere near each other.

I'm from Harrisburg.
    For decades, the farm show complex was the largest building in the country. Take Timonium fairgrounds and put it all under one roof; including the racetrack and parking lot- that is a rough guesstimate of the size of the place.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Harrisburg was thin, I was dragged to go. Glad I went, found a spam can of 7N6 for $130. His last, wish I went earlier.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    What was good about it?:) Less guns and mags than a neutered MD show. I'd bet only 1/3 of the tables had guns and not many at that. 'Thinnest' show I've ever been to (to use Dan's words.) If thats even remotely typical I'll never make the drive up again. York is closer and was easily 2x the guns (and other stuff.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom