Votes: 25 69.4%
    • Harrisburg

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Kiev88cm

KB3ZKX
    Sep 24, 2009
    If, I remember correctly, doesn't Harrisburg Charge for parking and quite a bit more entrance fee's ?

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Nether. The dealers would be split between the two.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    not to throw the wrench but there will be three shows this coming weekend in Pa. the two spoken of and one in Bloomsburg ( for those going up that way ), and yes the dealers will be split between the three shows.

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    Which one would I more likely find a firing pin for a m48 Mauser? Can't find one anywhere online. All sold out. Parents are going to Harrisburg for the giant flee market Sunday so I'm gonna hitch a ride along and hit the show since I'll be there. If I have a better chance at York I'll hit that on the way home.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Going to York so does anyone know of any places that might be worth stopping by on the way back to AACO? I rarely go North of Millersville. I hear there is something at the show I will be getting. :)

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    Looking for trigger work on my Glock 34, which show?

I went to the National Gun show in VA and there was a Glock booth. The guy at the booth told me he will do a trigger job on my Glock while I wait. Will there be anyone at either show that does trigger work for a Glock while you wait? Maybe the same setup from the National Gun show?

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    We will have tables at both locations. I personally will be at YORK with 18 tables.
    We will have 12 tables at Harrisburg too.

We will have our rifles and uppers plus all the Quality USA made AR accessories and parts.

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    Have any more info about this giant flea market? I've had a lot of luck at flea markets and yard sales...

No sorry I don't. Just goin off of what the farm show complex website said. Flee market every Sunday till October 26th. My dad said he knew about it and it was huge. So its kinda hearsay and the word of a crazy old man. Lol.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    No sorry I don't. Just goin off of what the farm show complex website said. Flee market every Sunday till October 26th. My dad said he knew about it and it was huge. So its kinda hearsay and the word of a crazy old man. Lol.

From the looks of it I'm guessing the flea market and the gun show are at the same complex? I've never been to any PA gun shows but I'm thinking that will change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom