• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I'm really getting tired reading how we won the lawsuit and if and when some FFL will release our guns or still having to waiting on official notice from the MSP saying they can release after 8+ days. My head hurts.

Think it would be neat to and do something to show our 2A rights and to all Americans!

July 4th is our Independence Day! How about getting all the FFL together and send a huge message to this State and to MOM. How about releasing all guns past the 8+ Days?

It was a thought and probably crazy. I just liked the idea to send MOM a Happy 4th.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I can't believe there isn't a massive Pro2A march going on somewhere. The FFL's could arrange such a thing. It could be huge, but a bit late to get started.

People are just rolling over and taking it dry. Whataya say there FFL's? How about you step it up just a little. Show your customers you care. Use some of our money and put on a show. Show us your not just businessmen out to turn a dollar here and there.

You can do that, right? I mean you're gun people too, right?

This is only directed at the FFL's who clearly don't give a RATS A** about gun owners and only care about the Green-Backs that were laid out neatly on the counters.

???

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Not entirely an original idea: http://delegatemike.com/?p=3637

Thanks for the link. I had no idea Delegate Smigel was seeking July 3 as a release date. That's a good day too.

It would be a sight to see people lined up at all the FLLs in MD picking up their guns and waving the red, white and blue. I could see MOM choking on a hot dog.

Anyone know if Delegate Smigel's attempt to persuade the FLLs is going to work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom