• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    OK, I just noticed Joseph IV, was online 7-6-2016. Sir, you can't just pop back in after starting the "Spook House" thread then never finishing it ! Come on man !

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    OK, I just noticed Joseph IV, was online 7-6-2016. Sir, you can't just pop back in after starting the "Spook House" thread then never finishing it ! Come on man !

Was this the guy from, what was it Halloween a yr or so back talking about some SERIOUS bad ju-ju going on in his house? Then disappeared from site? Found it, January of 2015. Maybe whatever was in his house has control of him and he broke free long enough to visit but not post......

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Or (just playing devil's advocate here), someone using a PC, tablet, phone, or any other device that he previously had used, could have simply loaded a mdshooters.com page from his browser history.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    This is the person whose last post here on MDS was about strange happenings in his home. I checked through his posts, his comments and even his user info..he seems to be a straight up guy, not some joker. I often wondered what happened to him, then in the thread about the strange substance found in an old shed, someone mentioned his name. I checked to see if he ever returned and saw him on the board recently.
    I don't know enough about computers to know if/how this could be faked and I would be curious if there is a way to see if this is his first log-in since the Spook Story. Anyway, I don't think the last post was a "Joke" so I would really like to know what the hell happened . Come on Joseph IV...update the story.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I see that time portal opened up again. Didn't stay open very long this time. Guess we'll hear from him in another 16 months or so.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Or could he be.... The Doctor?

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      43.3 KB · Views: 183

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Just a random thought.... Has anyone tried to PM him? Maybe he doesn't know there is an entire forum of people that want an update.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Just a random thought.... Has anyone tried to PM him? Maybe he doesn't know there is an entire forum of people that want an update.
    I did a long time ago to see if he was ok and threaten to off a teady bear if he didn't finish the story. And nothin', oh well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom