• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • That guy Jeff

The artist formerly known as eljefefx
    Sep 28, 2010
    An island in the PNW
    not true. Some installations have the unit marshall program
    Not aware of that. I do know the carrying of concealed weapons is at the discretion and with written approval of base CO, at least for the Navy. That being said I can't think of a base where you wouldn't get dropped if you walked into the Commissary with your personal AR on your back.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    I lived there in the Navy barracks across from the gas station for a couple years when I was younger and single.

The pizza guy and Chinese food delivery guys could come and go as they pleased, but they closed the gates and stopped all vehicle traffic when the President was coming or going.

Living on an AF base bought me several things...namely the AF has a corner on the market when it comes to cute female junior enlisted....

USAF05

Just one more gun...
    Sep 26, 2022
    Andrews AF
    Not aware of that. I do know the carrying of concealed weapons is at the discretion and with written approval of base CO, at least for the Navy. That being said I can't think of a base where you wouldn't get dropped if you walked into the Commissary with your personal AR on your back.
    that is true, not an AR on you but you can carry concealed on some installations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom