• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tennisdr

Apr 22, 2012
    don't forget you can get a life membership now for $300 if another life member sponsors you.

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    Hell yeah . I rejoined after the election. I mean who did not see any of this coming ? REALLY !

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    I saw this deal and signed up as well. I actually signed up a week or so ago (can't remember exactly when). Does anyone know how long until we get our gift card? I want to go shopping :)

NakedSnowman

Jul 14, 2009
    Just re-joined after a 20+ year hiatus.

Left over NRA leadership comparing the elder Bush presidency to the Nazi regime. Hopefully, those folks are long gone...

Thanks for the heads-up OP!

:thumbsup:

George H. W. Bush certainly was not a Nazi, though he was certainly not a friend to the 2nd amendment.

After the crime in Stockton, California (noted above), President George H.W. Bush firmly opposed banning U.S.-made "assault weapons,"118 but directed the BATF to suspend the importation of several dozen types of semi-automatic rifles the agency had previously approved for importation, and to reconsider whether the rifles met the legal standard for importation.119 The BATF ultimately banned the rifles' importation on the basis of their having external attachments such as a pistol-type grip, a folding stock, and a flash suppressor.120 The BATF's rationale121 tracked the Violence Policy Center's 1988 proposal that "Criteria to identify and categorize assault weapons could be developed by ATF now and applied toward restricting the availability of both foreign- and domestically-produced assault weapons."122

http://www.gunbanfacts.com/Get_the_Facts/History/batf_reverses.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom