• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We had another batch of these Enhanced BCG's arrive in stock. Limit is 2 per person again. If you ordered some of these on the last batch, you can reorder again, but please don't buy them to flip them. We are reserving a fair amount of these BCG's solely for MD Shooters members again.

This may be our last batch of phosphate Enhanced BCG's to arrive. We are expecting the Nickel Boron BCG's (coated by WMD...they'll be really nice) with the same specs as these within the next few months.

Our machine shop basically told us it would ideal to pick one or the other as we have to manage supply lines for getting parts phosphated or keeping them in the white. We opted for Nickel Boron since the benefits are great for an additional $50 retail, and we've had a very tough time getting any NiB BCG's in stock at all from WMD or Spike's over the last 6-12 months. We have backorders from both companies for 6+ months that are still unfilled, so this should help fill that void a bit better, and they'll still have a good retail price point.

ITG

Jan 26, 2011
    Frederick County
    Thanks! I was just getting ready to go to bed and got the email notification. Ordered two and a charging handle to finish a build.

:party29:

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    OMG... got 2 finally. I was a little broke the last time and only ordered one. These 2 will finished my old ladies AR and one as a back up... Thanks so much...

Wahama90

Thanks JoeBob! I even remembered the shirt this time, I totally didn't see the adult shirts so I got my 7 year old one to wear to school. I just found the adult shirts and sent a note to see if they could change it to my size, not 15 minutes later I got a response that it would be changed. Try to find this kind of customer service anywhere and you would be looking for a very long time.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    and got one. And a shirt. I was looking for a charging Handle, but couldn't mind that is in stuck for a decent price. '

Thanks. I've almost got everything. Except ammo and the stripped lower from my FFL (come on MSP)

poorboy

Sep 25, 2009
    We had another batch of these Enhanced BCG's arrive in stock. Limit is 2 per person again. If you ordered some of these on the last batch, you can reorder again, but please don't buy them to flip them. We are reserving a fair amount of these BCG's solely for MD Shooters members again.

This may be our last batch of phosphate Enhanced BCG's to arrive. We are expecting the Nickel Boron BCG's (coated by WMD...they'll be really nice) with the same specs as these within the next few months.

Our machine shop basically told us it would ideal to pick one or the other as we have to manage supply lines for getting parts phosphated or keeping them in the white. We opted for Nickel Boron since the benefits are great for an additional $50 retail, and we've had a very tough time getting any NiB BCG's in stock at all from WMD or Spike's over the last 6-12 months. We have backorders from both companies for 6+ months that are still unfilled, so this should help fill that void a bit better, and they'll still have a good retail price point.
    Ordered 2. Thanks joebob

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom