JoeBob, any Memorial Day discounts planned?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    If so it would help me decide which brand (and from whom) to purchase with a big purchase I am going to make this weekend.

We currently have our High Cap sale going on right now on our website:

Save 10% off on ALL brands of magazines/drums with capacities of 20+ rounds with coupon code “HIGHCAP”. Offer not valid with any other coupon codes.

Just got in a few Spike's Tactical Midlength LE 9" BAR Railled complete uppers.....verrrry little stock left after we cleared out our backorders.

JoeBob's now is an Federal Firearms License holder. We are slowly stocking up our inventory and will be expanding it continually. JoeBob's current online firearm inventory:. No firearms have a credit card surcharge or additional shipping costs as this is already factored into the price. If you need anything in particular contact us and we'll source it for you and shoot you a price!

We are still new to the shipping firearms all over the US gig, and so are trying to get all our ducks in a row to ensure we're 100% legal, and things are very cut and dry for our customer base. I'm still trying to weed through MD laws and whatnot. Anyone here have a good "cheat sheet" for incoming shipments and sources for that information? The "once fired case" thing is pretty weird/confusing as well. Where all does that apply? We are an '07 FFL, so it seems like it'd be an extra step, but dooable?

Plum Crazy Polymer AR-15 Lower-COMPLETE. $119.95 shipped. Ready to pin on any upper. Available in Black, Tan, and Pink.

Select firearms have optics "upgrades" available that offer a package deal savings

Savage MARKII TR-22" Fluted Heavy Barrel w/ Accutrigger, over-sized bolt knob, two sling swivels, and upgraded tactical stock. $414.95 shipped. Currently only have (2) on hand at this time and they're scarce.

Savage MARK II FV Heavy Barrel w/ Accutrigger and synthetic stock
    :$259.95 shipped.

Save 15% on all ZCORR Bags with coupon code "BAGS15". These bags are the ULTIMATE in firearms and ammo protection currently on the market guaranteeing 5-20 YEARS of corrosion protection!

These bags will work great for those users who have high end firearms they want to protect from the elements. GREAT for bug-out bags, RV, Boat, and cabin storage. They come in multiple sizes and are even offered with a vacuum pack seal for even greater, longer protection.

We also just received in stock a few of the Rock River Arms 16" Predator Pursuit uppers. These are all 1"MOA guaranteed and are great shooters. The Heavy Match Stainless Steel barrel is over 1LB lighter than a varmint profile barrel giving you greater maneuverability but not sacrificing accuracy.

What were you looking for in general? We won't be offering a really big "store-wide" type sale, but select sales. Mag sale was kicked off prior to and ending right before memorial day.

HokieCasey

Aug 7, 2010
    St Mary's
    Looking at some 30 round pmags and wanted to clarify.

As I understand it ordering with an md billing address with a va shipping address is acceptable?

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    No high cap mags for me. I dont know anyone that lives outside of MD. :(

I do want to order an upper from you though.

Which upper?

Any .223 magazines over 30 rounds?

ANY magazine in our storefront 20+ rounds in capacity. We can't advertise exact brands :innocent0. Any 10/22, AR-15, AR-22, S&W M&P15-22, Puma, etc.

Looking at some 30 round pmags and wanted to clarify.

As I understand it ordering with an md billing address with a va shipping address is acceptable?

Yes, as I understand it YOU must take possession out of state, but then you can bring them back to MD as you did not purchase them there. They are NOT OK to ship straight to your doorstep in MD, however. Lots of our MD customers ship to an out of state address of a relative/friend/whatever and pick them up there.

Joseph
    "JoeBob"
    JoeBobOutfitters.com

atrizu

Hypnotoad
    Jan 1, 2011
    PG
    JoeBobOutfitters.com said:
    ANY magazine in our storefront 20+ rounds in capacity. We can't advertise exact brands :innocent0. Any 10/22, AR-15, AR-22, S&W M&P15-22, Puma, etc.

Sorry, I meant to ask: do you have any magazines that are larger than 30rds for .233?

atrizu

Hypnotoad
    Jan 1, 2011
    PG
    I didn't think it was possible to get lowers or any MD regulated firearms in MD unless the FFL is in MD.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I didn't think it was possible to get lowers or any MD regulated firearms in MD unless the FFL is in MD.
    Well, obviously, he'd need to ship it to an FFL here, first. But another dealer willing to play ball properly with MD is always a good thing.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Are you expecting to have some of this soon?

As soon as we get them from Spike's so...:rolleyes:

We have two batches of these ordered from Spike's still in the que. The first batch we still haven't received was about ~5 weeks ago. Their "normal" timeline as of recently has been ~8 weeks, but no firm date until we get shipping information.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Our last batch lasted about 2 hours once they were in stock and had half a dozen people inquiring about more that same night. They're a pretty slick upper, and for whatever reason most retailers don't seem to have them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom