• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    This old fool is so detached from reality it is a wonder he remembers how to breathe on his own. His cognitive decline that the politicians and the media refused to acknowledge is going to end up getting the United States into a war we do not want.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I seem to remember people were nervous with reagan at the end of his 2nd term being so old, and possible signs of senility, and being in control of the nukes. I wonder if anyone thatwas alive then and alive now is pissing themselves seeing this wet fart of a president in charge of the nukes.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    I seem to remember people were nervous with reagan at the end of his 2nd term being so old, and possible signs of senility, and being in control of the nukes. I wonder if anyone thatwas alive then and alive now is pissing themselves seeing this wet fart of a president in charge of the nukes.

Plus, where are all the libtards who used to make fun of G.W. Bush's inability to speak well? Biden makes W seem poetic.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    If so, Reagan would never have been president....
    I am not hearing the problem.

IMHO, tie it to social security retirement age in some way. Of course, that would encourage politicians to push that higher.

People are living older and in better health today than 100 years ago.

That being said, at least today, yeah 70 is too old.

IMHO whatever office it is, you shouldn't be older than 67 years old when you'd be sworn in.

SCOTUS justices it should be 72 for the mandatory retirement age.

Many of the firsthand accounts from people in Regan's administration as well as his family, he was sunsetting a lot the last few years of his 2nd presidency, and the signs were there even when he was running the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom