• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    What a complete jerk. So glad I left that Bolshevik shite hole

Simple solution. Sorry we have no public bathrooms.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    He thinks women are helpless children. :rolleyes:

OTOH, Jawando The Magnificent thinks we all are.
    What about everywhere else? I'm pretty sure menstrual cycles are not dependent on GPS coordinates.

For clarity I'm mocking the idea, not advocating more intrusiveness and unfunded mandates.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Females please comment……I’m interested in hearing your perspective on this………oh there are none.
    Not so fast!

Councilmember Kristin Mink (D-Dist. 5) spoke in support of her colleague’s bill Tuesday.

“Like soap and toilet paper. menstrual products are just a basic hygiene necessity, not a luxury,” Mink said.

The woman's perspective was included nearly last in the article. (After the man spoke, naturally) Nice they were able to find one. Without being qualified to know what one is!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Jawando is nothing more than a cancer on Montgomery County. He fits right in with the rest of the liberal maggots there.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Free?

No. Cost-shifting.

Anybody who took Economics 101 learned on Day 1: TANSTAAFL. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.

They won't be provided for "free." They'll be added to the overhead, operating costs, which will be reflected in all of the customers' bills.

I have 2 clients that provided menstrual products for their MALE employees...Sephora Cosmetics and Chewy.

How does the Moron country council think they have the power to force private businesses to provide anything for free? Are county tax payers footing this bill? I would tell them to pound sand...

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    I have 2 clients that provided menstrual products for their MALE employees...Sephora Cosmetics and Chewy.

How does the Moron country council think they have the power to force private businesses to provide anything for free? Are county tax payers footing this bill? I would tell them to pound sand...
    They got their worthless kids meal BS passed so… will the restaurant industry roll over for more of this?

Eight Ball says “YES!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom