• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • We're back for another year! The Jarrettsville VFW will be hosting the 3rd Annual Gun Show on November 14th & 15th.

We will be raffling a Brand New Henry Golden Boy in .22lr that was graciously donated by the Marine Corps League's Harford County Detachment #1198.

The event days and hours will be as follows:
    14NOV15 - 0900 - 1700
    15NOV15 - 0900 - 1500

$5.00 Admission!

For more information you can contact Ed Novak at 410-688-3229 or reply to this thread. Have a great day and hope to see you all there!

Attachments

• 2015 VFW GUN SHOW.pdf
      91.2 KB · Views: 240
    Some black rifles, mostly traditional hunting firearms though. Some C&R tables though as well. There's around 50 tables this year and they span from knives to handguns to C&R weapons and accessories to traditional sporting rifles/shotguns to black rifles.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Some black rifles, mostly traditional hunting firearms though. Some C&R tables though as well. There's around 50 tables this year and they span from knives to handguns to C&R weapons and accessories to traditional sporting rifles/shotguns to black rifles.

Been there the past 2 years for MSI, and it's really a decent little show. Ed does a great job, and I've never heard a complaint.

1779877_1150532651627783_8153270229354404030_n.jpg

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Baltimore County Friends of the NRA will be there with their "Wall of Guns" raffle. Pretty fun game... 50 tickets are sold @ $20.00 apiece and the winner gets to pick any item from the Wall. There's a nice selection to choose from!

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    This show is mostly hunting rifles. Not as many C&R or black rifles, mostly hunting shotguns/rifles

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    In addition to the Wall of Guns raffle, Baltimore County Friends of the NRA will have tickets for our April 1, 2016 Banquet and our popular Winner Take All raffle.

Attachments

• fonra_2016_wta_ticket.jpg
      fonra_2016_wta_ticket.jpg
      47.5 KB · Views: 315

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Stopped in this afternoon. Small but not a bad show. Honestly better then any recent Timonium show, in that it was almost all guns. Fair number of bubba'd milsurps laying around, .22lr ammo was around but pricey, did see some interesting stuff. A Ruger .44mag carbine, a used Mini-30 for under $600, some other oddities.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Been there the past 2 years for MSI, and it's really a decent little show. Ed does a great job, and I've never heard a complaint.

MSI will be there today with information about 2A Tuesday, the HQL Lawsuit Fund and the continuing fight for our 2A rights in Maryland.

CrabbyDick

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 16, 2015
    I stopped in on Saturday afternoon. Appeared to be a good size crowd but I did hear one vendor complaining about the size of the turnout.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I was there. Some prices were okay, others were insanity. Sporterized Lee-Enfield for $375? No thanks. There was a really nice FN-49 for $750 though. I almost pulled the trigger, but decided to not shell out the cash.

Stopped at a few shops on the way home and fell in love with a Beretta A400 Xplor shotgun. May have to sell a few items...

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I was there. Some prices were okay, others were insanity. Sporterized Lee-Enfield for $375? No thanks. There was a really nice FN-49 for $750 though. I almost pulled the trigger, but decided to not shell out the cash.

Stopped at a few shops on the way home and fell in love with a Beretta A400 Xplor shotgun. May have to sell a few items...

Did you see the bubba'd up Mosin just inside the door the guy wanted $200 for? Almost chuckled when I read the tag.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Did you see the bubba'd up Mosin just inside the door the guy wanted $200 for? Almost chuckled when I read the tag.

I did not. :puke2:

I like the smaller shows that happen this time of year, but some of the vendors have awful high prices. I wonder how they make sales (I'm sort of glad they do because without them, there may be no shows).

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I did not. :puke2:

I like the smaller shows that happen this time of year, but some of the vendors have awful high prices. I wonder how they make sales (I'm sort of glad they do because without them, there may be no shows).

I mean I guess to some guy who doesn't care about the history and just wants a cheap deer rifle the bubba jobs are alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom