• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bward1028

Dec 27, 2010
    PG County
    i'm looking for a new holster for my Glock. does anyone have a suggestion for an inexpensive (sub $50 would be nice, even less would be better) IWB holster?
    i have a cheap open carry one that i've been wearing around the house, but as it gets warmer and i'm outside the house grilling and doing yard stuff, i'd like the option of not advertising to all the neighbors that i'm carrying.

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    holsters are like guns: you get what you pay for.

I would HIGHLY recommend that you wait a bit and spend just a little more. I hate it when I make a post saying that I have one budget and folks make recommendations for something outside that range but there are very few GOOD holsters for less than $50.

I bought an IWB for about that much and I do not care for it. My SuperTuck was $70 and worth the extra cost. I'm sorry to recommend something out of your budget.

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    Check out the Galco Triton....kydex so it's thin & lightweight and it has a "tab" (for lack of a better word) between the slide and your skin. High quality and < $50.

disco dan

Car Nut
    Feb 23, 2010
    crossbreed supertuck. it will basically disappear under your shirt. and is super comfortable. not sub 50 bucks though

bward1028

Dec 27, 2010
    PG County
    yeah, supertuck is the choice when i either get something smaller or have the option of using it outside my home. i carry on my belt almost all the time i'm home alone but for some reason i don't like the idea of it when im out on the deck, which isn't really that often, which is so infrequently that comfort isnt really an issue.

LeadPumper

Jul 20, 2008
    I've been pretty happy with my Galco King Tuk (Crossbreed clone) for less then $50. Only a month of wear on it, but it shows good promise (G26 for reference).

-Jeff

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    crossbreed supertuck. it will basically disappear under your shirt. and is super comfortable. not sub 50 bucks though

Yeah, the supertuck is very nice. Mine holds my 17, 19, and 26. The 17 is a bit big for IWB carry. The 19 and 26 are my favorite CCW handguns. The 26 just disappears.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    There's also the Crossbreed Qwikclip, which isn't quite as sturdy as the Supertuck, but it is a hair cheaper.

bward1028

Dec 27, 2010
    PG County
    well i bought the cheapo ebay on and at first blush it seems to work just fine for my purposes. i did wear a big patch on my side with the Sandpaper grip on my glock, and a matching one on the dining room chair.
    definitely fine for the big gun but if i ever get anything smaller/ the ability to carry it i'll buy a supertuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom