• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    I've been picking up "different" pistols& revolvers recently. A Walther P5, a S&W 627 and these little guys (Mauser .32acp, Beretta .25acp and Astra .22short)

I need something in .22lr now. Someone beat me to the Walther TPHs at Atlantic Guns and United and a Beretta 71.

I'll walk in to something down the road.

Attachments

• IMG_20230215_123058.jpg
      IMG_20230215_123058.jpg
      196.2 KB · Views: 98

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    I've been picking up "different" pistols& revolvers recently. A Walther P5, a S&W 627 and these little guys (Mauser .32acp, Beretta .25acp and Astra .22short)

I need something in .22lr now. Someone beat me to the Walther TPHs at Atlantic Guns and United and a Beretta 71.

I'll walk in to something down the road.
    No ‘small gun’ collection is complete without an original Baby Browning

Good luck

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Before I moved I had a pretty bad mouse infestation in the basement. They had gotten into my pantry food and I didn't realize it until the problem had gotten out of hand. I put out poison and traps like normal and I caught several. One night I was working at my reloading bench and a mouse ran across the top of the bench right in front of me. I turned off most of the lights and sat on my stool with my AR-15 airsoft rifle and sure enough after a few minutes of being really still I could hear them moving around. I ended up shooting and killing six or seven that night. It was actually a lot of fun.

I think I ended up trapping or shooting close to 30 mice in just a couple of weeks.
    A “mouse gun” is a nickname for a very small handgun

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co

Good luck

Definitely on the list. Last one that I saw was at the "old" Atlantic Guns location in Rockville. Looking at a few on GB, prefer to spend my $$ locally after I see it in person.

Sea Monkey purchase in the '70s taught me a valuable lesson.

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    Not as much fun and I already have 2 daughters who ignore me unless they want something and who shed all over the place.
    Man, ain't that the truth. Being in that same situation, I feel for you.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Before I moved I had a pretty bad mouse infestation in the basement. They had gotten into my pantry food and I didn't realize it until the problem had gotten out of hand. I put out poison and traps like normal and I caught several. One night I was working at my reloading bench and a mouse ran across the top of the bench right in front of me. I turned off most of the lights and sat on my stool with my AR-15 airsoft rifle and sure enough after a few minutes of being really still I could hear them moving around. I ended up shooting and killing six or seven that night. It was actually a lot of fun.

I think I ended up trapping or shooting close to 30 mice in just a couple of weeks.
    That sounds like an infestation. You might want to get a professional out there.

Jul 1, 2012

Good luck

... or the FN Browning 1905 Vest Pocket from whence the Baby came. The 1905 is still reasonable pricewise, a nice one might run $400-500. Ironically an equal condition Baby seems to run a couple hundred higher.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    ... or the FN Browning 1905 Vest Pocket from whence the Baby came. The 1905 is still reasonable pricewise, a nice one might run $400-500. Ironically an equal condition Baby seems to run a couple hundred higher.
    A member had one or the other for sale on here for a while. I mulled that purchase over for too long.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    A member had one or the other for sale on here for a while. I mulled that purchase over for too long.
    I believe I still have an unfired Baby Browning in one of my safes, I’ll take a look and PM you if it’s available. I haven’t looked at it in the 33 years I’ve been in this house, so I doubt I need it. LOL

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    I believe I still have an unfired Baby Browning in one of my safes, I’ll take a look and PM you if it’s available. I haven’t looked at it in the 33 years I’ve been in this house, so I doubt I need it. LOL

Good to go. Thank you

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    My father taught me how to shoot mice in the living room with a .22 RF 65 or 70 years ago but that is another story. I have never used anything larger than .177 pellet in the house personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom