• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    So I have been contemplating buying a drill press after seeing the PSA deal on the 80% lower with jig and bits. I kind of planned on getting an 80% eventually but this really made me want to do it now. Now drill presses aren't that expensive but I hadn't got around to looking into buying one.

So I am at a buddies parents house playing horseshoes yesterday and his Dad asks does anyone need a drill press? I quickly said yeah I do actually, my other buddy says yeah like a second later. We are both houses within the last year or so. His neighbor bought a bigger one and was giving the old one away. So I got a free drill press and really have no other thing holding me back from getting an 80%er. Its fate!

Feb 21, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Nice, good luck! I was also considering going forward with a couple of 80% lowers, but with supply growing I think I'll just stick with some PSA lowers and enjoy the build, and maybe when I move to a free state I will try finishing my own.

I look forward to seeing some pics from those that take on the endeavor of trying to finish their own. I think it will help a lot of us who have never done such machining in the past.

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    i have a drill press and all i want to get the lower and jig i saw that deal i just need $$$$$$$ to get a few lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom