• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ptreece

Dec 27, 2020
    Parkville
    Anyone have experience with these? I'm looking to eventually pick one of these up.

Attachments

• bodeo.jpg
      bodeo.jpg
      25.2 KB · Views: 31
    Interesting design that reminded me of the 1895 Nagants that used to flood Shotgun News. The lack of trigger guard sent me on a quick Google run - interesting how the trigger folds up! At first I thought maybe it was single action only, and an exposed trigger would still be "safe" - but I didn't realize that the trigger folds up. Thanks for sharing - good luck!

https://www.horsesoldier.com/produc...#:~:text=It used solid iron frame,40) caliber.

Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    Anyone have experience with these? I'm looking to eventually pick one of these up.
    Just what I've learned from C&RsenalMae does great minute-long reviews, if the long form stuff isn't your thing.

Sourcing ammo's gonna be a pain for you and your wallet, but BuffaloArms.com (double-check if it's smokeless or black powder!) might help you out—supposedly Fiocchi does a run once in a blue moon, but you might have better luck panning for gold or digging for oil. :rolleyes:

I also found a video with a guy showing how to reload using .45 Auto Rim brass and 200gr .44-40 bullets—hope this helps!

Ptreece

Dec 27, 2020
    Parkville
    Thank you for the links! I've seen these videos. I plan on loading myself. I already load 10.6 Greman Ordinance. It's definitely a lot cheaper to laod them myself.
    I see that RTI has a bunch of them, but I don't want to take a gamble and get a piece of garbage.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I've got a holster for your potential Bodeo!

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I’ve got one and the dies to load for it. I haven’t actually loaded any ammo for it yet, but I have shot it.

Neat revolver with a long history. A bit awkward to shoot with the enlisted man version without the trigger guard.

Not my favorite military revolver by any means, but I bought it for the history anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom