It sure did feel good, but then it felt bad....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    For those how do not know my fiance and I are getting married in Sep. in Bethany Beach DE :party29:. So we were down there all last week working on the arrangements and such and for the first time I got to carry my new S&W Bodyguard in my pocket of my shorts the whole time we were there and man did it feel good:D. You know what else happened nothing, I did not shoot anybody run around waving my gun I didn't even decide to stick anyone up. For the whole week I cared my .38 in my pocket and I never shot or threaten anybody:omg: ,yet when I crossed that invisible line coming back home to Maryland people back here thought I might just do one one or all of those things :gun2: so I had to stop at one of favorite places to eat Jimmy's Grill and in the parking lot empty my gun put her back into her case put the ammo in the glove box and put her into my luggage in the back :sad20:. It really is a shame that people in another state trust me to use good judgment, but the people in my home state do not. :sad20:

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    its a bitch aint it! its bad when i plan date nights with my wife and we go to va to have dinner. welcome to the free state my ass!

Mr H

Banana'd
    For those how do not know my fiance and I are getting married in Sep. in Bethany Beach DE :party29:. So we were down there all last week working on the arrangements and such and for the first time I got to carry my new S&W Bodyguard in my pocket of my shorts the whole time we were there and man did it feel good:D. You know what else happened nothing, I did not shoot anybody run around waving my gun I didn't even decide to stick anyone up. For the whole week I cared my .38 in my pocket and I never shot or threaten anybody:omg: ,yet when I crossed that invisible line coming back home to Maryland people back here thought I might just do one one or all of those things :gun2: so I had to stop at one of favorite places to eat Jimmy's Grill and in the parking lot empty my gun put her back into her case put the ammo in the glove box and put her into my luggage in the back :sad20:. It really is a shame that people in another state trust me to use good judgment, but the people in my home state do not. :sad20:

Shifting back into "Maryland Mode" sucks.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I HATE "MD mode".

My parents were in DE and I asked them to look for open carry, but they had no reports for me, so no open carry was spotted.

They were also in OC, which is an ironic abreviation. Maybe some day we can OC in freakin OC.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    OK since no one else is going to do it I'll be the hiney hole and say
    :needpics:
    The gun of course, unless you have one of your ball and chain holding it.
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding, been married going on 12 years now and the only advice I have is "DON'T DO IT" yeah I can be quoted on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom