• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gmanrules

Junior Newbie
    Nov 8, 2010
    Randallstown
    Hello All,
    I have purchased an ISSC M2, with a 4" barrel and had the opportunity to run a couple hundred rounds of Federal Bulk and CCI Bulk through it with only a few jams. The gun is very accurate and is a joy to shoot. I know there are those who have had issues with theirs but I can honestly say after about the first 50 rounds, there were no FF's or failures to extract.

In addition, even though the action is different than the Ruger 22/45, 5.5" barrel, the accuracy is on par with one, in my opinion. I did not shoot off of a bench rest but from 25' away all groups were about a silver dollar in size with an occasional flyer because I was trying to adjust my body, while I shot using a modified weaver stance (Using a stool. :) ). Remember, I am an amputee, so I used a stool to shoot from but my hands and body position were more or less in a Weaver Stance.

If there is anyone out there thinking about getting one but is on the fence, I say for less than $300.00, you can’t go wrong.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I like it, take it to range just about every trip, although they did go abit over board with all the safeties. I sometimes forget to flip the decocker lever back up.

mrfreeze

Shooter
    Oct 17, 2010
    Crofton
    Hello All,
    I have purchased an ISSC M2, with a 4" barrel and had the opportunity to run a couple hundred rounds of Federal Bulk and CCI Bulk through it with only a few jams. The gun is very accurate and is a joy to shoot. I know there are those who have had issues with theirs but I can honestly say after about the first 50 rounds, there were no FF's or failures to extract.

In addition, even though the action is different than the Ruger 22/45, 5.5" barrel, the accuracy is on par with one, in my opinion. I did not shoot off of a bench rest but from 25' away all groups were about a silver dollar in size with an occasional flyer because I was trying to adjust my body, while I shot using a modified weaver stance (Using a stool. :) ). Remember, I am an amputee, so I used a stool to shoot from but my hands and body position were more or less in a Weaver Stance.

If there is anyone out there thinking about getting one but is on the fence, I say for less than $300.00, you can’t go wrong.

Where did you buy yours for under $300? Average price i've seen is around $425-450

higglydiggly

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 20, 2011
    Where did you buy yours for under $300? Average price i've seen is around $425-450

I found this thread while searching for information on this pistol. I saw it in the lastest CDNN sports ad in my email, and was curious:

ISSC M2 22lr 4" Match Bull Barrel Austrian Mfg. Single Action Black De-Cocker
    Hammer 1-10rd Mag Accessory Rail Adjustable Rear Sight
    3-Different Height Front Sights 5-Safeties
    #ISSCM22B $199.99

Can you guys in Maryland get pistols shipped into a dealer from places like CDNN? I hear Maryland is a pain compared to states like Virginia.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    Only one I've seen in person was pretty sweet. Didn't shoot it, just pawed at it in the shop, and I really liked the way it felt in my hand. It was 325, which didn't seem too bad to me. Seemed like it would be a pretty sweet first toy to play around with.

I really hate only being 20 still...

Fester60

Feb 1, 2010
    PA
    $200 at Bud's. Without the cash discount and add a transfer through my FFL I would be OTD with this at $235.
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/953/products_id/61742

I know a lot of people bash Bud's but I just recently purchased a handgun from them and everything went fine.

Anyone else have any comments about this gun. I have also heard some things about it not cycling or extracting well. I am interested but would like to hear some more positive feedback before I buy a headache.

Gmanrules

Junior Newbie
    Nov 8, 2010
    Randallstown
    $200 at Bud's. Without the cash discount and add a transfer through my FFL I would be OTD with this at $235.
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/953/products_id/61742

I know a lot of people bash Bud's but I just recently purchased a handgun from them and everything went fine.

Anyone else have any comments about this gun. I have also heard some things about it not cycling or extracting well. I am interested but would like to hear some more positive feedback before I buy a headache.
    Well, I used it yesterday at our Tenth Calvary Sister Shoot.
    I did have cycling problems with about 2 rounds in 10, almost every time it was fired either it FTF or FTE. It was about equal.
    It was raining the ammo and gun was getting very wet. Some of the Remington Target Ammo (We Shot about 70 rounds of it.) failed to fired after several strikes. Some also failed to eject properly. It was like the slide just would not allow a few rounds to fully eject. The shell would stove pipe. The ammo just would not give enough power to move the slide fully. I got a little frustrated and switched to the Remington Gold in the 550 bulk (a friend had some. Thank God!). It started cycling much better and there were no FTFs. Had I been thinking, I would have brought some of my Federal and Blazer bulk Ammo which I have had great success with, in the past. I know now to stay away from the Rem. Target Ammo.

Last edited:

Not_Disapproved

Known Defiler
    Jul 3, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    I bought a generation 1 ISSC M22 and had problems from the start. The milled slot for the extractor cracked withing 25 rounds (see pic), so I had to send it to ISSC for warranty work. It took 6 months to get it back, but it still had feed issues with all types of ammo. I recently put a mirror finish on the feed ramp, which helped immensely. The gun still has intermittent firing pin issues, where the cartridge fails to fire due to insufficient impact. (It's not the ammo, because I can fire these rounds in a MkIII.)

issc-m22_pic2_thumb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom