Is there a better deal for a Magpul MOE LPK around than $100 from PSA?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I pay $20 more and get the EPT. It is a nice upgrade from a regular mil-spec trigger. I haven't had any problems with mine. Granted, I'm not shooting thousands of rounds a year through any of mine.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    I pay $20 more and get the EPT. It is a nice upgrade from a regular mil-spec trigger. I haven't had any problems with mine. Granted, I'm not shooting thousands of rounds a year through any of mine.

Do you have a link?

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Thanks a bunch - now the real question is "Is the Larue trigger worth $60 over the ept"?
    I've never shot any fancy trigger guns. My issued Colt has a creaky mil-spec. My LWRC has their "enhanced" mil-spec. I've got two lowers I've assembled myself with PSA EPT triggers. That is the limit of my experience in the AR world. I find that they all feel superior to the Colt mil-spec and worth $20 more.

I'm not sure what an additional $60 would get me, other than an easier installation. There is a reasonable chance that I will never find out either!

My shooting ability is not hampered by the mil-spec trigger, the biggest issue is the nut behind the trigger.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I've never shot any fancy trigger guns. My issued Colt has a creaky mil-spec. My LWRC has their "enhanced" mil-spec. I've got two lowers I've assembled myself with PSA EPT triggers. That is the limit of my experience in the AR world. I find that they all feel superior to the Colt mil-spec and worth $20 more.

I'm not sure what an additional $60 would get me, other than an easier installation. There is a reasonable chance that I will never find out either!

My shooting ability is not hampered by the mil-spec trigger, the biggest issue is the nut behind the trigger.

I was the same way until I bought a Giessele SSA-E, and I will be looking for another when it goes on sale. The SSA-E is best trigger I have felt on my AR, I have uses all sorts of triggers and adjuster screws and the SSA-E feel is what I was looking for with all my tinkering. But I do agree does an AR really need a trigger over $100.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

To me it makes a big difference. While I love Geissele SSA-E triggers, I think the best bang for the buck is a Larue MBT for under $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    To me it makes a big difference. While I love Geissele SSA-E triggers, I think the best bang for the buck is a Larue MBT for under $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO LaRue is always worth the money

This is exactly what I read when deciding on components. I chose to go with 3 Larue triggers to save a little money on each. I just used the second one. Waiting for a deal on an upper for another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom