• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    You can have the gun, but not the magazine (25 rounds). Be sure to specify one with 10 round mags if you are ordering online. You can buy and pick up the larger mags out of state, but not in MD.

blodter

Aug 28, 2013
    Hagerstown, MD
    I made sure to notify the seller that I am unable to receive the 25 round magazine. Hopefully they're kind enough to include a 10 round magazine. I've heard nothing but fantastic things about Sportsman Outdoor Superstore's customer service, though, so they'll probably swap out the mag.

truknbear

Right to arm Bears
    Feb 21, 2013
    HarCo
    You can have the gun, but not the magazine (25 rounds). Be sure to specify one with 10 round mags if you are ordering online. You can buy and pick up the larger mags out of state, but not in MD.

I got a Colt LE6920 from them a couple weeks ago and they swapped out the 30 rnd mag with a MD compliant one. Good folks to deal with.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Is this correct about still being able to purchase these in state? Even with the flash hider?

Since the stock is collapsible and not folding and there's no grenade launcher you can have the flash hider on a semi automatic centerfire rifle and not be a copycat weapon.

Since this is a rimfiire it's even less questionable.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The FIRST test of a copy cat firearm is CENTER FIRE. So 15-22 is not a copy cat from that point. No reason to even consider any other tests.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    ALL firearms need to be transferred through an FFL, not between residents of the same state, and the buyer must be physically present at the FFL for the transfer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom