• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tenn870

Jun 14, 2010
    Western MD
    hey guys just wondering if the pap M92 is legal, obviously mags over 10 are a no-no but is it legal to purchase the gun alone? also in case anyone has experience with them, what are your thoughts on them? do they take ak mags?

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Yes they take AK mags. Very fun gun. I have a few hundred rounds through mine, no malfunctions at all. Im thinking about putting an underfolding stock on mine and doing an SBR. No idea if they are maryland legal yet, i heard scuttlebut that one was submitted to the board for review.

EMS Burnout

Oct 10, 2012
    Baltimore County
    I had a conversation with Vince at Duffy's about a month ago. Apparently they have submitted one for the review board and if everything goes well they should be legal in November.

MdPrep

Tactically Tactless
    Sep 24, 2014
    Frustrating to be pinned down by the misunderstandings of a gov't that believes it knows better for each and every one of us.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    hey guys just wondering if the pap M92 is legal, obviously mags over 10 are a no-no but is it legal to purchase the gun alone? also in case anyone has experience with them, what are your thoughts on them? do they take ak mags?

Yes it'll be legal shortly.

It was approved at the 9/18 roster board meeting and will be added to the roster in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom