• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    aint that a bitch. makes getting audited even scarier.

and they will be running obama care? i guess if you dont pay the obama care tax they have the plenty of training and firepower to get "most" folks to pay up.

i wonder if the irs will become part of dhs? looking at this, maybe they already are.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Big F ing deal. He can go chew a huge fat one. There are so many different reasons why they were there. This could have been a class that FLETC offers that has local and fed agencies mixed. Many Feds go to classes that are offered to Agents at all different federal levels. He would be shocked to know that FLETC sponsors armorer courses too that Feds and local can sign up for to learn to maintain weapons their agency doesn't use.

IDIOT.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Big F ing deal. He can go chew a huge fat one. There are so many different reasons why they were there. This could have been a class that FLETC offers that has local and fed agencies mixed. Many Feds go to classes that are offered to Agents at all different federal levels. He would be shocked to know that FLETC sponsors armorer courses too that Feds and local can sign up for to learn to maintain weapons their agency doesn't use.

IDIOT.

So these are just more wastes of taxpayer money?:mad54:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

IDIOT.

Please stop the cop bashing :D

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

IDIOT.

why in the world would we be paying for goverment employees to train and maintain things that they dont need or use. and why would the tax agency need firearms for in the first place. they collect taxes. if someone needs to be arraested it seems to me there are plenty of police agencies for that. just more wasted goverment spending.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    The power to tax is the power to destroy.

thats why i feel destroyed at the end of every year. and the fact that they piss our money away on things like this is a large part of the problem. apparently there is no accountability at all for them.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    also doesnt it bother anyone else that instead of doing their job, whatever the hell that is that they have time to cross train with weapons and tacticts that they dont use? where i work they sure as hell arent sending anyone to school for anything in this economy much less sending someone for training that will never be of benefit to the company. i guess the money for the training, weapons and ammo they piss away is ok with some but its not ok with me.

now i guess i will get an audit facing an ar 15 barrel.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    why in the world would we be paying for goverment employees to train and maintain things that they dont need or use. and why would the tax agency need firearms for in the first place. they collect taxes. if someone needs to be arraested it seems to me there are plenty of police agencies for that. just more wasted goverment spending.

Jealous? So you don't think no federal agent cannot benefit from a familiarization of different weapon systems that they DON'T use or are issued?
    Federal agents and federal police officers do have training days from which there is an allotment for their training out of the agency budget. Why the F do you care if an office of a few agents take an 8 hour shooting course at a Federal Law Enforcement Training Center?

Which do you hate more, Obamaphone programs or Federal Agents learning anything associated with their career?

Please, let us opine over the fraud, waste and abuse in whatever company it is where you work. Get over it dude.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Uh, so you know for a fact that IRS does not have an armed branch if needed?

Maybe it IS part of their job.

Years ago, I was at On Target. As we were leaving I looked into the range and saw LONG blone hair, a VERY short skirt, GREAT legs, high heels, and a blue jacket with IRS on the back. And VERY good shooting. :)

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS

exactly -

let them all be number crunchers - if guns need to be involved there are other agencies that can be called on. like law enforcement.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

Years ago, I was at On Target. As we were leaving I looked into the range and saw LONG blone hair, a VERY short skirt, GREAT legs, high heels, and a blue jacket with IRS on the back. And VERY good shooting. :)

Shhhhhh. Please don't tell him that FLETC has a sub gun instructor course Feds can go to where they will shoot and waste approx. 27k rounds in a week.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Don't you find this very hypocritical that the government officials can own AR's, 30 round mags and come to Maryland and train? When ONLY police, government own guns
    and we don't, yep what is that called? Tyranny or police state?

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS

the point is that it it shouldn't be

I have no problem with them being allowed to carry, we should all be allowed to carry. the taxes funding their training and carrying on the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom