IP's - what ISN'T sold out/backordered for 6 months?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I'm just curious. I haven't been to a gun show, or a gun shop, since before the election - let alone since the recent atrocity.

But from everything I've read here, and seen elsewhere, dealers - online and brick front operations - are sold out of just about everything, especially AR-15's, AK's, and ammo.

But has this buying panic left other categories behind? Like revolvers, bolt-action rifles, shotguns, etc.? Or have these also been hit hard by this frenzy?

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I'm just curious. I haven't been to a gun show, or a gun shop, since before the election - let alone since the recent atrocity.

But from everything I've read here, and seen elsewhere, dealers - online and brick front operations - are sold out of just about everything, especially AR-15's, AK's, and ammo.

But has this buying panic left other categories behind? Like revolvers, bolt-action rifles, shotguns, etc.? Or have these also been hit hard by this frenzy?

Comm Block 7.62x54 ammo and Mosins? :shrug:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Not from the shops I've seen, there's super slim pickings on just about everything.

Give it a month.

It's in the retailers best interest to allow imaginations to wander.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Nothing to hide here, shotguns, pistols, revolvers, some handgun ammo, some C&R guns that are NFS at this point pending buffoonery in Annapolis, that is about it.

Most of my distributors have Beretta pistols, Glocks, H&K (not .45s), Springfield pistols, and Smith M&Ps in decent supply. Center fire rifles, forget it for now.

That was as of last week, have not checked since then as I'm on vacation.

Last edited:

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    pretty much everything is crazy for the time being, don't bet on being able to get anything that goes bang for a reasonable price, or at all, for the next little while.

Contact your representatives people

Truthlesshero81

Sep 30, 2011
    Better stock up on 7.62x54r while you can, I got a feeling imported ammo will get scarce, just ordered 2 300 round cans from AIM

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    From my experiences here, handguns are readily available and their prices haven't changed much. Cheap rifles are hard to find. This may have more to do with Christmas than anything. Bolt, lever, and pump is still pretty easy to find and at near normal prices. ARs and AKs, forget about it. Most ammo is hard to find and prices have absolutely climbed.

ricuser

Nov 7, 2010
    Anne Arundel County
    From my experiences here, handguns are readily available and their prices haven't changed much. Cheap rifles are hard to find. This may have more to do with Christmas than anything. Bolt, lever, and pump is still pretty easy to find and at near normal prices. ARs and AKs, forget about it. Most ammo is hard to find and prices have absolutely climbed.

I was in 2A on Saturday and they had plenty of hand guns on display, a reasonable crop of bolt action rifles and a handful of AR rifles. One of the things I like about Mark is that his prices are "normal" in these trying days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom