• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I bought a Keltec Sub2000 in 9mm that takes Glock mags. I paid $375 for it, used. It came with the original box, which had a $175 price sticker on it. If I sold it for what they want on Gunbroker, I could make an easy $100. I really want to trade it for the .40 Glock version, since I don't have a 9mm Glock and I just picked up a Glock 23.

I recently committed a fairly large amount of money on an early Colt 1911 rated 95 to 99%. I have already been offered over twice that amount and the interest of an expert at the NRA museum. I will get an estimated value in writing and keep it updated for my will. I guess one of my descendants will get a chunk but in the meantime I get to play with it, chuckle. ;)

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    If I were going to make a bet on a new AWB, I'd think hard about super cheap AR-15s in bulk. Very easy to sell at a profit when the panic buying begins, and could be stored relatively easily in a dedicated safe by stacking the lowers. (Note that "stripped lowers" would be a variant on this strategy, but note that in the last AWB, the lower had to be assembled into a complete rifle before the ban to count as pre-ban.)

A more normal strategy would be to go after parts kits. Galil parts kits are a good example of this; the Apex kits ran out recently, and now they're selling for considerably more than they used to. Same thing with AK parts kits with the original barrels.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Anything discontinued by Colt, or Winchester, or S&W (well non Smegmas).

Older quality good condition breaktop revolvers.

Any milsurp at good price that is either low quantity in US, or high demand.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    SCARCQB said:
    Don't rub it in......:D
    It already hurts to just think about not having the most awesome grand daddy of all battle rifles. squad automatic rifle in the planet.

Designed by JMB for the trenches of the war to end all wars, no less...

Another board member recently got one also! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom