• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orionstrident

Nov 11, 2013
    Hey guys i am new to MD hunting I am new to Md hunting i started hunting this year with dove at patuxent and bagged 8 with a buddy over a few days. i have shot trap and skeet for a while. I am more into waterfowl but would like to deer hunt but just dont have the land or the money to lease im a college student and i hear public is rough. I have a bow and a few shotguns that i use. Right now i am duck hunting on the south river opening day showed a few birds but no one could get them to decoy.

I hunt with a good friend and his dad but they can only hunt on the weekends so im looking to see if someone wanted to duck and or goose hunt(After the 16th) with me during the week when im free. I would also like to hunt deer but have no experience in it so if someone want to teach me id love the opportunity to learn.

Let me know if anyone wants to get together and shoot some duck friday i have some decoys and have access to dozens. I am planning on hunting somewhere public havent decided unless you have private land you graciously wanted to allow me to use with you.

Happy to be a member and look forward to learning from you guys.

Thanks,
    James

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom