Interesting Talk to with Moco police officer today about country directives w/ ccw

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    And the ever popular "Am I being detained, or am I free to go"
    This is the way

0aaafadc4a424956c878ac579ad84573.jpg

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    So, your customers, the people you serve(not work with or for) get to determine your fate? Because that's what these accountability boards are, customers.
    In a word, yes. If there is a multi-million dollar deal on the table who is going to pay the price for sinking it. If there is a long time customer that gets pissed off about nearly anything, the long time customer is going to win. You don't have to use an F bomb, all you have to do is upset them.

When I worked for Network Associates/MacAfee if you were the cause of a virus escaping from the company you were summarily fired.

The world of business is vicious.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Why is everyone here with a permit worrying about a cop asking about guns? IF they even ask about it. It's pretty freaking random.
    There was instances discussed of officers taking a firearm back to the cruiser to run the ser #.
    I never hand a loaded firearm to someone, ever,,, unless it is a youth I am sitting with in a deer stand or at a firing bench.
    I am definitely not handing a firearm to someone I have never met and have no idea if they have the mental capacity to safely handle a firearm.
    So would I hand it to him muzzle pointed out the window,, or back at me?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    In the real world this is how it should go down.

How much faith does anyone have in the Moco "directive"?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Knowledgeable and thoughtful opinions vary , and there is no single Best Answer .
    the person who taught me says I do not have an obligation to say anything... Now if he asks if I am carrying I will state as such and what does he want me to do.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    In the real world this is how it should go down.

How much faith does anyone have in the Moco "directive"?
    I tend to have very little faith in any of our directives. But for the record, this isn't a directive, it is simply an email guidance.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I’m sorry, what does post count have to do with one’s freedom to engage in beating a dead horse? There’s now 10 pages of this crap including people with post counts in excess of 10k…

I didn’t realize we were gate-keeping the non-legal advice party… I’ll be sure to keep just lurking instead of posting, that way I can always be new here so you can always have someone to feel better than :indiffere

The entire content of this sub-forum is about what is or is not required by law… and doing what you feel comfortable with regardless of that…

I figure you’ve been here long enough to realize that?
    Oh, you are going to be fun, aren't you?

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I’m sorry, what does post count have to do with one’s freedom to engage in beating a dead horse? There’s now 10 pages of this crap including people with post counts in excess of 10k…

I didn’t realize we were gate-keeping the non-legal advice party… I’ll be sure to keep just lurking instead of posting, that way I can always be new here so you can always have someone to feel better than :indiffere

The entire content of this sub-forum is about what is or is not required by law… and doing what you feel comfortable with regardless of that…

I figure you’ve been here long enough to realize that?
    I usually don't engage trolls. But people like you don't last long around here. So if you have read the the forum, why ask a question that has been asked over and over again. I am out. Not worth my time.
    Laughable at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom