• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Got snail mail from Tony McConkey, basically providing a summary of the session, and a little chest-thumping.

I don't live in his district (though I got it at a PO Box that may be there)

He got my name from the correspondence I sent throughout the session... but I never provided a mailing address!

The only way he could have gotten my POBox was from the voter registration where I CHANGED TO DINO!!

:lol2:

OK, so I got a bit of a tickle out of it...

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Got snail mail from Tony McConkey, basically providing a summary of the session, and a little chest-thumping.

I don't live in his district (though I got it at a PO Box that may be there)

He got my name from the correspondence I sent throughout the session... but I never provided a mailing address!

The only way he could have gotten my POBox was from the voter registration where I CHANGED TO DINO!!

:lol2:

OK, so I got a bit of a tickle out of it...

while the fight was on in assapoplis i sent out hundreds and hundreds of e mails to all of the delagates and senators and i have recieved dozens of letters. the only time i gave my address was when i sent stuff to my senators and delagates but i have recieved letters from all over the state. i sent quite a few from my work computer and even have had two sent to me there also. i have no idea how they all got my address, especially my work address. big brother is nosier than i ever imagined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom