• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GottaEat

Aug 24, 2014
    SOMD
    I don't get it? Over 1000 posts on the other site, owns two ARs and still doesn't know MD rules regarding ARs?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    That kid is way off about Maryland laws. Where did he ever get such silly ideas?

I skimmed down a little bit, hoping to see someone set him straight, but I baled out as the silliness increased.

Did anyone ever set him straight?

He has some idea that only fixed stock 20" HBARs are legal, and that lowers are illegal. He desperately needs to become combat-ready to resist North Korean paratroopers descending on Frostburg. But only 20" barrels are legal! Fixed stocks!

Silly kid.

VTHokies

Aug 26, 2016
    Bel Air
    That kid is way off about Maryland laws. Where did he ever get such silly ideas?

I skimmed down a little bit, hoping to see someone set him straight, but I baled out as the silliness increased.

Did anyone ever set him straight?

He has some idea that only fixed stock 20" HBARs are legal, and that lowers are illegal. He desperately needs to become combat-ready to resist North Korean paratroopers descending on Frostburg. But only 20" barrels are legal! Fixed stocks!

Silly kid.

Eventually someone did set him straight about the 20" barrel nonsense, but not all the way straight. It was hard to read. What worried me was wanting to shoot "a bad guy" at 400-600 yards...

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Why do I not know this member?

Next thing from what I read though next thing you know he will be talking about needing body armor and protecting shopper at the mall

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    This thread title should say "thread" not "threat" right? I kept reading it looking for a threat lol.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I wonder when he bought his Tavor and Bushmaster rifles????????????

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Now I remember why I stopped visiting arf.com. That was painful to read. He was set straight about applicable MD laws then just kind of ignored it.

Looking at his posts here he also owned a Steyr AUG. If he sold that to buy a Tavor then he truly is clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom