Interest S&W Model 10 Police Trade Group Buy??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    According to the S&W forum, any Model 10 marked as such on the frame will handle +P rounds.

That said, I would add that, while it is accepted, I would not recommend a steady diet of +P if the revolver was of a considerable age. Mine is 44 years old. I have put a few speedloaders of +p through it with no issue. I do not put hundreds of +p through it.

As with any recommendation, endorsed or not, your own judgement is most important.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    According to the S&W forum, any Model 10 marked as such on the frame will handle +P rounds.

That said, I would add that, while it is accepted, I would not recommend a steady diet of +P if the revolver was of a considerable age. Mine is 44 years old. I have put a few speedloaders of +p through it with no issue. I do not put hundreds of +p through it.

As with any recommendation, endorsed or not, your own judgement is most important.

That's what I was looking for :thumbsup:

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    How many of these revolvers does this guy have? (If it says in the Gunbroker Ad, I'm sorry the net nannys at work block gunbroker) Depending on if this thing goes through and the timeing I may be interested in one.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    It looks like I have enough people in. I will contact the seller and a local FFL next week. Let me get a guesstimate of shipping and then I'll get back to everyone.

I will be starting a new thread for the actual group buy if the seller will agree to it. More than likely, I will collect the funds and then send them out all at once time

I think this is a good buy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom