• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    looking for a good indoor range between Baltimore and Mt Airy. Bonus if they allow rifles, but just handguns would do. What are my options? Gonna go check out IP section now.

thanks,
    Dave

rivertamer

Apr 7, 2012
    MARYLAND
    Freestate brother..... great folks, great range.... and rifles up to a certain caliber are fine.... check them out in ip section.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    Freestate brother..... great folks, great range.... and rifles up to a certain caliber are fine.... check them out in ip section.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    :thumbsup: This gets my vote. I just got home from there. I shot my AR 223/556. This is hands down one of the best indoor ranges.

Morpheus

Apr 18, 2013
    Freestate also gets my vote. They allow rifles up to .223 and handguns to .500 s&w. they're open til 10pm and have a friendly staff and clean modern range.

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    Freestate is not between Baltimore and Mt. Airy. It's on the opposite side.

That being said, Freestate is a great range. Was there just last night putting my new M&P 40c through it's paces. The people who work there are full of knowledge and great information.

One of the guys and I were talking about hunting with a 300 Blackout and neither of us were sure of what the subsonic rounds muzzle velocity were. He took the time to find the information.

I live about 40 mins from Freestate and when I do go to an indoor range, it's usually Freestate.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    He's looking for an indoor range along Route 70. There are none that I know of. The outdoor range at the AGC is all we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom