• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Placed the order over an hour ago and haven't received order confirmation email. Logged on to Cabela's and checked my order status and it is still be processed.

Any of you experience this?

TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    It's still 50 cents a round, not exactly a steal. I guess it's better than a dollar a round though. I still have the Winchester 223 from cabelas on back order for 37 cents/round.

Has anybody shot this before? I'm not familiar with Independence?

gunone

MDS Supporter
    Sep 9, 2011
    MD
    Placed the order over an hour ago and haven't received order confirmation email. Logged on to Cabela's and checked my order status and it is still be processed.

Any of you experience this?

I placed mine and got the email a minute or so later.

schreib

Stupid Newbie
    Mar 2, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    It appears Cabelas also has AE 5.56 in stock for $9.99 per box of 20 as well!

I dont see that, when I look at the 5.56 page it only allows you to choose 7.62 x 39 from the chart to add to cart.

Picked up 600 rounds of the Independence stuff anyway...i'd go hog wild but its still just too expensive for me to get behind it. If shooting stays inflated like this much longer ill be out of the game.

May 25, 2009
    halethorpe
    I dont see that, when I look at the 5.56 page it only allows you to choose 7.62 x 39 from the chart to add to cart.

Picked up 600 rounds of the Independence stuff anyway...i'd go hog wild but its still just too expensive for me to get behind it. If shooting stays inflated like this much longer ill be out of the game.

just called my brother,he said they must of sold out within minutes of him posting that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom