• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    No need to worry, they are sold out now anyway. I think there were only about 10 total. All were available when I posted this morning.

Yeah I know. When I looked this morning the only ones left were the "Ex-sniper" models. Contemplated charging one real quick but I think the wife woulda made me sleep in my truck if I had.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I'll pass on Classic's offer, but may have been interested if someone else was selling them. I just over-spent my long-blown budget on a Tanfoglio TZ-75 (Italian licensed copy of the original CZ-75.) Sadly, it's not C&R yet, so I'll be paying a transfer fee, too, but the GB seller and I came to terms when it didn't meet his reserve.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Since this is the most-viewed thread in the C&R forum, it seems to me that it (and probably also the Just Got it Now thread) should be a "sticky". Anyone here have the pull to do that?

Last edited:

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I'll pass on Classic's offer, but may have been interested if someone else was selling them. I just over-spent my long-blown budget on a Tanfoglio TZ-75 (Italian licensed copy of the original CZ-75.) Sadly, it's not C&R yet, so I'll be paying a transfer fee, too, but the GB seller and I came to terms when it didn't meet his reserve.
    I have a Tanfoglio Witness and I love it, basically a poly CZ75 and crazy nice for how inexpensive it was

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom