• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    Has anyone got there m44's from j&g? I'm just wondering how the conditions there's are in because I might order one later. Also is $150 a good price for a none tula m44?

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    Numrich is doing 2-hour only woot-style sales today...

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/deals.htm

...the 1600-1800 deal is post-war Walther PPK holsters...

"Unmarked black leather holster. Manufactured in Germany for use by the Danish military and police. Used, good condition."

$7.95

Got one for my P-64.

20 mins left...good for PPs, PPKs, P64s, (apparently) Beretta M1935s, and CZ-50s (just checked with the one I have), and (since it's the same as a 50) CZ-70s.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Has anyone ordered an M44 from Classic? They are $20 more than J&G but if I hand select for Bore and cosmetics they both end up being $220. Procrastination is killing my wallet. I didnt order a Tula M44 for $200 and I didnt order a Izzy M44 for $149 If i wait any longer I wont get one cuz they will be back to $240+

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Has anyone ordered an M44 from Classic? They are $20 more than J&G but if I hand select for Bore and cosmetics they both end up being $220. Procrastination is killing my wallet. I didnt order a Tula M44 for $200 and I didnt order a Izzy M44 for $149 If i wait any longer I wont get one cuz they will be back to $240+

The customer pics of Classic's M44s look awesome. Some guys even got hexes, which I guess were older rifles cut down to M44s.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    The customer pics of Classic's M44s look awesome. Some guys even got hexes, which I guess were older rifles cut down to M44s.

yeah, they ALL look awesome. I guess I cant go wrong with either place. Prob do classic since they have my CC# on speed dial

10 min later......another Mosin ordered. I will SHIT if these things go on sale again any lower.
    I have to stop, I have to be done

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    M39 arrived. Wasn't expecting Pat to be an older woman.

Going to do a quick wipe-down of the bolt and receiver, then pics to come.

yzytyve8.jpg

Last edited:

Hi-Torque

Jan 16, 2013
    Finksburg
    I really like the 1891/59 that I have, it was pretty worked over when it was converted, and the end result is a really nice and smooth receiver and stock. It's not sanitized so to speak, but the outside surfaces were all smoothed before it was reblued.

Out of curiosity, do these ever come up at the main importers and retailers? Seems like there's not a lot of chatter about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom