• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netryeder

Dec 17, 2012
    Pasadena
    Classic Firearms is amazing.

My first C&R order from them so I had to email my license, email sent 6:47am, FFL confirmation email received at 10:23am.

Yugo TT order placed 11:40am, Tracking number sent 12:29pm.

Still waiting on the tracking number for the SKS I ordered from Royal Tiger on 10/24.

endsjustifymeans

Sep 21, 2011
    Overlea/Hamilton
    Classic Firearms is amazing.

My first C&R order from them so I had to email my license, email sent 6:47am, FFL confirmation email received at 10:23am.

Yugo TT order placed 11:40am, Tracking number sent 12:29pm.

Still waiting on the tracking number for the SKS I ordered from Royal Tiger on 10/24.

Still haven't gotten tracking from Royal Tiger either.

Kicking myself because I can't make the money come together on the $200 Tok. Still skint from the Gov shutdown, and I just dropped my extra on that SKS already.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    How many Toks do you really need? I guess it personal preference, but I'm not that into Toks. I do have a mint Romy from Classic (paid about $250 with shipping I think) and I snagged one of the $99 Yugo beaters from Weidners. I don't shoot either that much. I'd rather have another P-64 than a Tok for basically the same money.

endsjustifymeans

Sep 21, 2011
    Overlea/Hamilton
    That's why I'm not stretching myself. I LOVE my Yugo beater and I shoot it all the time. But my next purchases are pretty set at a P-64 and a CZ-50. I got thrown off my game by that cheap SKS... time to re-focus. ;)

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    How many Toks do you really need? I guess it personal preference, but I'm not that into Toks. I do have a mint Romy from Classic (paid about $250 with shipping I think) and I snagged one of the $99 Yugo beaters from Weidners. I don't shoot either that much. I'd rather have another P-64 than a Tok for basically the same money.
    I got a dozen or so.. Still have more I need to fill in my collection.

:D

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    I like shooting my Romy Tok but the ammo is so damn hard to find right now.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom