• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    I wasnt gonna do it especially since I'm still scheming to try and afford a crate possibly but I ended up ordering one last night.

My first hex mosin was a nice handpicked special of the day from classic several years ago when it was still the original owners, for not a lot less than this, so its fitting i get my 2nd non finn hex from them. honestly dont see prices ever going down lower than this unless a new large batch of hexes are imported, and even this price is only this low as they say because they were imported months ago.

I felt I could use another and not even buying a crate guarantees you one.

Sent from my galaxy s3 using tapatalk 2

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    They are now out of stock. Hope you all got what you want.
    They were nice enough to send me 2 emails telling me about the Hex's and one saying sorry we're sold out, but nothing about receiving my resent C&R last night. Hope they're in nice shape for everyone that ordered, guess it was fate for me not to get one.
    Aim sent me an email this afternoon, they have 91/30 round recievers in stock now with bayonets only, arsenal refurbs all.

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    They were nice enough to send me 2 emails telling me about the Hex's and one saying sorry we're sold out, but nothing about receiving my resent C&R last night. Hope they're in nice shape for everyone that ordered, guess it was fate for me not to get one.
    Aim sent me an email this afternoon, they have 91/30 round recievers in stock now with bayonets only, arsenal refurbs all.

I would watch AIM, SOG, J & G and Century. Pretty good bet they get Hex Mosins in soon given that Classic had them.

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Purchased one from Classic on 3/14. How long does it usually take for them to ship?

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Picked 5 up from ups today.

33398698.jpg

peckman28

Aug 27, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Welp, managed to sort mine out and made my order. It doesn't show shipped yet though. Hopefully they're looking good when they arrive....

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    i ordered on the 14th, still says in line to pack.

it does say right on the front page that they've got a 5-7 business day delay at the moment so just gotta be patient.

i know thats hard especially if you're a newer collector and this is one of your first buys.

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    Okay, I was able to open these up and here is what I found. First, they are a mess - slathered in cosmoline. It was so bad, I could not read the marks on the receiver. The metal and furniture appear to be in exceptional shape. Have not been able to take them down and/or inspect the bores. I received all Izhevsk rifles (it appears - I cannot see any stars but the cosmo is still bad after wiping it down). The years are 1925, 1930, 1931 and 1933 (2). One has a laminate stock. I have also not been able to inspect for any interesting marks or ex-snipers.

Here are some pics:

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    I will get receiver pics. The Cosmo is so bad I could barely read the date even after wiping it off. Some cleaning is in order. Oh, and I got a crate this week, so I am bursting at the seams with Mosins to clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom